Friends

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung settles himself in the office it's been twenty days ,he didn't make any friends . All he did was to talk to Jhope about the work and a girl almost two years elder than him .

All the other interns seem to be well going with eachother, they pretty much excluded taehyung from everything .

Taehyung was ok with it , he always had his lunch alone or with Jhope who invites him over to his office , when he finds he was eating all alone and he leaves office alone or with yoongi .

He often goes to the cafe every now and then and returns home and prepare for the entrance exam next year.

Jungkook his first day to the office , enters office along with his mom .They take their personal lift to the 14 th floor which is exclusively for the family and import meetings .

Ms.jeon informs him that he has nothing much to do other than cross checking the work and signings few papers in their absence .

Jungkook settles himself as mr and mrs Jeon leave for the business trip and he was really curious to find taehyung in his office

All He found out that the guy works in his company and his name was taehyung working as a intern from the cafe lady .

He was really nervous he doesn't know how to approach the guy ,he never felt this way . Is this Love he thought to himself.

But he just saw him for once and taehyung never left his mind as if he waited all his life for taehyung.

He was really curious to find about taehyung and decides to go to the other floors in search of him ,when he was about to leave the room there came his friends to wish him and give him company on his first day. Mrs. Jeon asked them to .

 kimseok Jin and Kim namjoon who are madly in love and in their honeymoon period from last 4 years ,and park jimin who always gets jungkook in trouble some way or the other.

Jungkook was kind of disappointed to see them but he was happy to have them.

He didn't want to tell them about taehyung and rush things,as he knew Jin would immediately want to find everything about the guy and make freak him with questions and jimin who may get him on his side or plan something stupid and ruin everything .

He wanted his first conversation to be impressive , memorable and nothing stupid .

They have been talking all the things that they missed since they last met which was last week at a party , where jimin completely got himself drunk that jungkook couldn't reach the cafe on time and missed seeing taehyung.


It's Jimin's habit to get his friends in trouble by getting himself in something stupid or he makes his friends do weird stuff for fun .but in a fun way nothing super dumb .

Jungkook decides not to look for taehyung , he knew if his friends find out even a bit of clue they would definitely do something to make the guy fall for him and rush everything.