Strom

Beautiful hearts

When they returned jungkooks home, mr and mrs Jeon were waiting . Jungkook picked up taehyung and took him to his room. He laid him on the bed and placed comforter over him.

Jungkook we t out to inform his parents.
" Mom he is fine , he got into a small accident when he was on phone with me, so I came back, don't worry mom".

" Did you people eat anything" mrs.jeon said.

"No mom we will have it Tomorrow, please excuse me , gudnyt" jungkook said and went in.

He slowly got into the bed beside taehyung and hugged him from back. He was angry he has so much going on his head he was sad that taehyung kept everything away from him.

When they finally got up next day taehyung was suprised to see jungkook.he thought he was in dream but he isn't.

"Hey ,when did you come" taehyung said.
"Yesterday" jungkook said hugging him.
Taehyung didn't say anything he hugged him back closer. He missed him so much.

"Are you okay tae "jungkook asked.
Taehyung just nodded.

Mrs.jeon both of them breakfast

"Are you ok taehyung,how did you get into accident" she asked .

"He was talking to me on the phone while crossing the road and he was just unconscious from shock " jungkook answered.

Taehyung looked confused at jungkook but just nodded along.

After they had their breakfast ,
"Mom can you please excuse us for a bit " Jungkook asked .

Mrs. Jeon chuckled " yeah sure , but lock your doors this time , I don't want to see my son making out again ".
She left the room giving both the space , jungkook locked the door.

" Taehyung tell me what exactly happened to you". Jungkook said sitting next to taehyung .
 
"It's taehyung stammered a bit , I am sorry jungkook".

"Tell me the truth taehyung".

"Jungkook I stated working at cafe after I left my job, I saved enough for my study but I don't want to waste it for my living expenses,so I started working in The cafe".

"So you were working this whole time in the cafe " jungkook said his voice firm .

"Yes, I was doing night shifts ,there would be almost no customers and that paid me enough, I thought I could talk to you and prepare for exam as I didn't have to do alot ".

"And who was that guy  and the one who you stayed yesterday" jungkook questioned.

"Bogum hyung he works with me along ,he is also a medical student he helped me alot with studies and the other guy was the cafe owner,I never knew he had those intensions ,he sometimes visit the cafe but bogum hyung would be there ,but that night he had test and I was alone " taehyung was cut by jungkook

"Are you freaking telling me that you were working all along with this creepy guy ,just having his time watching you while planning all this and you work night shifts " jungkook yelled startling taehyung.

" Why the hell you have to keep keep this away from me taehyung " he threw away the cups and plates that were on the side of the table.he was so frustrated with everything.

"I am sorry"taehyung said . He was a crying mess.

"Sorry , your are working in this cafe for 5 months and you didn't think about telling me once taehyung. I begged you not to go alone anywhere and send you car that anything might happen and you freaking go to work alone and you are sorry taehyung".

Jungkook threw more furniture everything that was in the room , he was also crying mess he punched the wall twice and threw a vase hard it crashed  .

Mr and Mrs Jeon were scared what was happening , Mr Jeon knocked the door asking jungkook to open the door.

"I was never good enough for you right, when I asked you to continue as intern ,you said you had enough money. You never accepted scholarship that my dad offered right but you choose to work at that freaking place with the creep and didn't tell me right ".

"Jungkook it's not that way, please understand " taehyung said sobbing trying to get down from the bed .

"Understand right ,understand listening you begging someone not to touch you ,not to mark you , not make you his right I should understand".

"Jungkook please, don't misunderstand me" taehyung said reaching jungkook.

"I was so happy that you were talking to me more , spending so much time with me , I thought you were making time for me but you didn't share anything with me ,why because you think I am not enough, your not sure enough".

"You are everything I need jungkook", please listen to me ".

"I am everything,but what's mine isn't yours right, you can't share anything with me because I am your everything right '' jungkook said.
"It's different jungkook" taehyung said cupping his hands over jungkook face.

Jungkook pushed his hands away yeah different I was just a fool falling for you even when you pushed me away every single time, I was fool. I hate myself even after knowing that you kept everything away I still can't hate you ,I still can't let go of you" jungkook said kneeling onto to the floor.hr couldn't take the Pain anymore.


Taehyung placed his slowly onto jungkook shoulders , he couldn't justify what he did ,even though he had reasons why he had to do it.

"What if bogum didn't come, what if he was late , what if he try to harm you anywhere I could have lost you" jungkook said breaking into tears .

Taehyung hugged him trying to console him but he himself was a mess.he hugged him harder and both were crying over there.

Jungkook slowly hugged him back. Deep inside no matter what all he want is to see taehyung safe. 

Taehyung was relieved when jungkook hugged him back.he squeezed him harder into hug .

Jungkook pulled away from the hug , kissing taehyung on his forehead "thanks for being alive " he said hugging him back.

"I am sorry jungkook" taehyung Said.