Finally together

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung woke up first ,and found himself hugging jungkook. He quickly moved away. He was so embarassed but deep inside he felt good.

The day was busy they both had checked alot of paper work all the day ,they returned late night and almost same the other day. 

It's almost 4 finishing all the work and returning back to Seoul.

they were travelling back,tae woke up from his power nap and found place familiar, it felt it was his home town,he was so happy just by being there, but they shouldn't be going that way,he was suprised looking for a road sign and it's says they are in Daegu. 

"Jungkook,why are we here . We should be going Seoul back to night right " taehyung asked.

"No you will be visiting your home,it's weekend so I want you to spend some time with your family and you can return back on Monday , now tell me your address" .

"Thank you so much , thank you I was really planning to go,but not any sooner tho".

They reached his home almost about 7pm past .

Jungkook was about to leave, to find some hotel near by to stay he was too tired to drive.

Taehyung invited him to atleast have some dinner to which jungkook agreed.

It's was a small house, but it has large outer space with fencing . With a small living space with kitchen on one corner and one bedroom .

Jungkook settled in living room , he can see tae happily calling his mom from backyard. Taehyung mother hugged him showering him with kisses and crying in suprise.

Jungkook really missed his mom, he was happy for tae . Mrs.kim finally noticed jungkook and welcomed him. Taehyung introduced him as his boss   but his mom's still treated him as his own son.

She made many dishes and she made sure both kids very well fed and taehyung sister.

Jungkook was about to leave, taehyung doesn't know if he should ask him to stay for the night.if jungkook would be comfortable at all.


His mom and little sister usually sleep in the bedroom and he and his father usually settle in living room.


Taehyung hesitated to ask but he wanted him to stay, " if you don't mind ,do you wanna sleep over in my home". Tae asked.

Jungkook was so happy,he was waiting for him to invite "can I, really" he said exicted.

"I am sorry, it's so small but can you sleep on the couch in living room".
The
"For sure, I'd love to. Let's go in " jungkook said exicted. 

He really wanted to play more with Kim Ji won tae's sister ,he loved tae's family They are heart warming people. Though taehyung father was out of town for some work.

They had long chitchat about taehyung childhood all his mischief and why he couldn't join University last year.

Taehyung asked jungkook if he wanna have a walk. He doesn't want his mom's to say everything about him to jungkook

They both are now walking on streets alone , it's almost empty. 

"I walk here very often, when ever I am stressed, when I told my parents that I was gay, when I got first place in university exam but couldn't ask them to pay ,when I decided to go Seoul this helps me alot "

Jungkook can see tae's eyes glistening, taehyung is different he is a strong person he never gave up .

Jungkook slowly take taehyung hands and entangling his fingers while walking, to his suprise taehyung didn't shrug his hands away.

"Tae " jungkook called softly.

Tae didn't say anything just he looked jungkook in response.

"  tae , I don't want you to get hurt in anyway not even by me , so if I ever try hurt you in anyway possible, never let me do it in first place " 

" I know you won't hurt me ". Taehyung said.

" Tae, I really tried my hard to not to be close to you, not develop any feelings but I couldn't tae . I will be going back to college in Canada , so just bare with me for another fifteen twenty days and I will be gone from your life ".

Taehyung didn't know what to say ,how to react . Even if he like him for his sincere heart, he don't think he is good enough for jungkook. Be never thought someone could love him so purely. 

"I know tae ,it's not your fault . I loved you in first place not really knowing what it is ,but from the moment I saw you all I could think about is you . It's really hard for me to do this so if ever try do anything please don't ever let me do it".

Taehyung could was now having tears falling , looking at jungkook who was trying his best to not fall apart .

Jungkook turned to tae now holding both his hands "Tae, I love you " jungkook said sincerely looking into tae eyes.suddenly he felt taehyung lips brushing over his . He closed his eyes feeling the warmth , like it's taehyung answer to his confession. He waited so long thinking all these days that he some how should give up on tae ,his first love. Tears falling which all slowly wiped away caressing by taehyung.

Taehyung accepted jungkook,he couldn't believe, he just couldn't.
He suddenly placed his hands over taehyung cheeks , checking as if it's true , showering his with kisses all over taehyung's face.

"Tae ,do you really accept me ,says me it's real "jungkook asked.

"Yes, I do .but I need time to love you the way you do, please wait me ".

Jungkook slowly and gently kissed him which fastly turned into a passionate kissing but it's pure love.


Taehyung allowed him to taste every corner, he can see how happy jungkook was ,he sure have fallen for jungkook but he just wanted to love everything about him his good ,bad , In sadness and happiness.

After a passionate kiss they hugged eachother, and came back home walking hand in hand mostly jungkook blushing and pinching taehyung every few minutes to confirm if it was real and sometimes biting himself and shouting out of no where . taehyung was afraid someone would beat up for disturbing their sleep at this late hour.