I won’t give you up

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung was scared at the sight but he knew by the look on jungkook's face he isn't gonna do anything to him at the very moment. Taehyung tried to compose himself . Trying his best to not to break down and let the other control him . 
 

' Why are you here ' , he managed to ask .

 

jungkook was noticing everything the hurt in his face , his life trying his best not to breakdown. 
 

' Tae , I am sorry , I am here to say I am truly sorry . I felt like I was dying if I didn't see you ' , he said tears rolling in his eyes . 
 

'sorry for what ' taehyung asked him his intentions were to show jungkook what he actually did was not something to be forgiven with a  sorry .

 

'tae I am sorry for everything ' Jungkook said his head hung down . 
 

'everything means ' taehyung asked he was also on verge of crying but he was bold . 
 

jungkook tried to go closer to taehyung , but stopped when the other glared at him . 
 

taehyung slightly pulled his loose tshirt above , letting it go. Pointing his upper body he said ' sorry for this ' . 
 

jungkook can see in person, what he have done . It was very painful to watch. It was bruised all over . Purple marks all over . He was regretting everything .

 

taehyung slightly tilted back show his back and pointed and said ' sorry for this ' .

 

jungkook can understand the severity of the injury, the was trails of blood even from the bandage . He was lost in the words , only his tears flowing out were the answer. 

 

'If you are sorry for this , they will heal in few days ' taehyung with so much hurt . 
 

 

'tae I am sorry for behaving irrational, I didn't know how could I even did that that too , I regret everything that I did that tae , please' jungkook said .

 

There was a moment of silence between them , both battling with there own emotions, trying to control their tears . Taehyung sat on his knees crying, he knew jungkook regrets what he did , his sorry was genuine. But he hated the feeling that his heart is forgiving him so easily. For taehyung , jungkook was his first love . Who loved him without expecting anything. Loved him irrespective of where he comes from , loved him with all he has to offer . Accepted his family , he didn't see status while loving him or never once belittled him for his behaviour, when he was clumsy , when he didn't know more than half of things . He was never embarrassed showing him off , but rather embraced his flaws . But he don't want give in . 
 

jungkook slowly walked to where taehyung was kneeling in front of him , trying to hold his shoulders' tae , iam really sorry. Please don't abandon me tae ' he said .

there was no reply.

jungkook slowly caressed tae's cheeks , wiping the tears away . 
 

'tae , please give me just one more chance. I will never ever hurt you. Please tae I can't live without you' jungkook said taking tae's hands in to his , bringing them his head close to his hand pleading him. 
 

after a long silence, tae hyung finally spoke , ' I can't live with you ' .

jungkook can't process the words , before he pleaded taehyung in whispers 'please'. 
 

' jungkook do you remember once you told me !! I can't see you hurt in anyway ,even  if it was me don't let me do it in the first place !!  You said do you remember'  taehyung said . 
 

jungkook nodded .

' Let me go , before you hurt me anymore' taehyung said . 
 

 

Jungkook tried his best to compose himself from what tae has just said , but he couldn't accept that, he can never leave him , it's true that he can't live without him.

 

'I can't give you up tae , not now never ' he said .

 

' We are done jungkook ,in my heart ' taehyung said breaking into tears .

 

'  please go before I come back, I don't want to see you' with that said tae  put his shirt back on and, moved out of the room .