Being his secretary

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung got more than exicted for his new job. It paid lot more and with out any experience ,he thought its more than he deserved 

He got ready a bit more decent than he normally does. He choosed his favourite black shirt and black pants ,. He looked so professional and slightly applied gel to his bangs slightly exposing the forehead.

He went to office waiting for jungkook to call him ,he was waiting in the floor jungkook's office .after waiting for about forty minutes.

Jungkook saw taehyung waiting in all black . He was looking gorgeous .
Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him reaching where taehyung sat . He looked at taehyung making an eye contact more than he should that  lady at the desk could notice and couldn't hide but smile.

Jungkook asked taehyung to get in, jungkook offered him to have a seat . And handed him the contract and was now settling himself in his chair looking at the guy infront him.

Taehyung looked over the contract finding there was no time period being mentioned about two months but thought to let go of it as he knew yoongi told him that jungkook would be incharge of only about one month and needed a assistant for the time period. He signed the contract finding no other flaws.

Jungkook was now staring at taehyung didn't know what he should ask him to really do because he doesn't have anything to by himself as his mother already arranged for everything and assigned everyone.

Taehyung asked jungkook "do you need me to do anything sir ".

Jungkook was taken back by the word ' sir ' . He didn't knew how to react to it.he definitely didn't want taehyung to address him that way .

" You don't really have to address me as sir , you can call me jungkook " .

"Sure jungkook ".

Taehyung was now feeling nervous as jungkook stared into his eyes . He was already being treated more than he could deserve without having any experience , getting this job was almost impossible. 

Jungkook noticed tae was nervous , and  he himself was , looking at tae he couldn't control but stare at the beautiful face and he just wanted to kiss tae . He didn't know if he can resist himself anymore, he asked taehyung to get him some coffee and get himself one too.

Taehyung immediately followed what he was asked for left the room.

Jungkook could feel his heart beat ,he don't know what got into him that he cannot really control his feelings around taehyung. He never felt this way for anyone that he is doing all this crazy stuff to get taehyung around him.

Taehyung went straight to the office cafeteria which is two floors down , and ordered himself a normal Americano and some special latte for jungkook as he had to pay for the coffee, he didn't know if he can ask  jungkook ,so he got himself .

He was waiting for his Oder to be prepared and saw Jhope coming his way all exicted and came for a hug. He hugged him back and was happy to see him . Taehyung missed him as he was  the only friend that he had made in office that genuinely supported him .

Jhope asked him how everything was going and asked taehyung to come over for lunch every day. 

Taehyung was more than happy to have lunch with him and agreed to have .

Jungkook watched taehyung from the cc cameras , Jhope being all touchy with him and taehyung reciprocating it with a smile and actually hugging him longer than a casual hug even before leaving .

He was now pissed off, not that taehyung did something bad ,but he wanted to be the one hugging him .he wondered if they were close more than just friends . It was unusual if him but he was burning in anger .


Taehyung came back and handed jungkook his latte . He called him  "jungkook" and waited for a second to get the response. To which he got a glare ,a cold one . He didn't know what he did wrong . He placed it on the table instead of giving it to his hand .

' I didn't know what you would like to have so I brought you special latte , sir '. Taehyung didn't feel like addressing him jungkook would be fine after getting that cold stare .

 Jungkook was taken back with the word ,and saw hurt in taehyung's face . But tae hugging Jhope is all running in his mind . It's not like he claimed him in first place but still felt a rage in his heart.

Jungkook asked taehyung to leave the room , in a stern voice to which taehyung did .

When tae was about to leave and close the door, he heard something splash in the room . When looked back jungkook threw the latte on the floor .

Taehyung didn't know what hurt him , but more than anything what hurt was he didn't know the reason to get treated this way.