Confession

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung was shattered, when he finally realises what just happened. He breaks apart from the hug still crying.

"Tae, I am so sorry for what I did. Please let me explain you"

"Explain what jungkook", taehyung screamed. "You were the same guy that kissed me on the steps , isn't it . Now I understand why I was selected for this post without having any experience. This is all something you planned right for making fool out me ".

"No Tae , it's not what you think, please let me explain you . I am so sorry". Jungkook tried to explain and hug him .

Tae pushed away jungkook,"do you think this is all fun for you , I am working under you doesn't mean you own me or do whatever you want to do to me ". Tae couldn't complete his sentence trying hard to control his tears but he couldn't .

Jungkook couldn't see him breaking through its the last that he ever wanted to happen. All he did see was a guy in the same state in the cafe a month ago ,and decide whatever it takes to make him happy he was ready to do ,but now he was the one putting tae in the situation.

Taehyung was now dropping on to the floor,his knees went weak and sobbing his heart out . It took him alot to move to the different city and adapt to everything leaving his parents and fact that all the interns made him left alone and when he was finally happy that he got a good place to live and happy about his new job,he thought he got lucky,but now he thinks he just tricked.

Jungkook went on his knees to gave tae ," tae , I am really sorry about all I did , please it's not the way you are thinking . I have known you even before you joined in the company ".

Taehyung didn't know what you say,he was confused and was now looking at jungkook.

"Yes , I saw you once in the cafe sitting all alone, I know you may feel weird but I don't know what exactly got into me from the moment I saw you , I just want to make sure you never have those tears in your eyes again, I was so mad I waited for you every single day in the same cafe .do you remember the lady in the cafe asked you about where do live , I asked her to . I really feel something around you tae , which is even confusing me because you never spoke to me or do I know but I can go crazy for you".

Jungkook stopped talking and was now looking at tae ,who stopped crying and really listening to what he was saying.

"When I came to know that you were working in our company,I was so happy like a kid , I wandered all halls to find ,when I listened what the girl ed about you I didn't know what to do to comfort you ,so I kissed you that day, I know I was carried away and didn't know how to start a conversation at that moment, I was freaked out I might give you wrong impression after the kiss so I ran out . I was so sorry . And the other day when I watched you talking to Jhope all happy I can't feel nothing but jealous".


"Watched" tae said.

"I am so sorry tae ,I couldn't think about anything else before that , but I was planning to say sorry all the week and when I saw you with Jhope near the cafe I don't know what happened to me, please forgive me. I know I don't own you , because I never confessed you in first place because I was confused."

Jungkook was now cupping his hands on taes face " I really think I do love you taehyung . I am so sorry for what I did ,but all I do you is love you".

Taehyung didn't really think it coming through,he was taken back . He never accepted anything that came easy his way and first he did it was a mess and now love , is it love he questioned himself . He couldn't stand jungkook anymore . 

"No , I can't do this . I can't continue this job. I am leaving ".