Silence

Beautiful hearts

"Tae please don't " jungkook tried to convince taehyung.

Taehyung finally got up , "I never knew anything about you ,but never expected you to do all this watching your staff and controlling them do you think you can even force someone to like you".

"It's not that way tae , I genuinely love you please try to understand, I don't want you love me right now but atleast give me a chance".

" No ", taehyung was about to leave the room.he was pulled back by jungkook. Jungkook was now holding on his shoulders firmly placing him in place ,he tried to resist but jungkook was stronger .

"Fine ,if you want me to be the bad one I would become one. You can't leave the office, remember the contract".

"What if I don't care about what it says ,it never said in first place anything about what if employee choose to leave ".

"Iam sorry ,but you have pay company ten times what you are paid for ".

"What !! Are you seriously using this against to get what you need ". Tae hated himself being poor right now.

How in the world can someone be so pathetic to use someones misery for their own benefit but most of the world is that way . He hated jungkook more than he hated him for the fact that he kissed him .but he atleast told him he was sorry for what he did,but now what he was doing is something worse. He knew one thing that he cannot pay back anything, and he just gave to endure all the pain , he definitely knew that he was going to be hurt at the end of all this .

Jungkook was feeling pathetic after what he told ,but he has no other choice other than this to keep him. He confessed all his feelings and tae still has this wrong opinion about him .he knew he was hurting him by asking him to pay after knowing his family condition which tae told him honestly ,but he had no other option left .

"Now get to work", he doesn't want to humiliate him any more. He doesn't want tae to speak anything because he knew that tae was beyond hurt .

Tae was now just sitting on the couch trying to recall everything what just happened, he was on a verge to break down but he doesn't want to show jungkook.

Jungkook decided to give tae some space,who was now also fighting with tears,he said " I am just going to have a walk around ". And left the room.


It's almost been a weekend, tae finally settled in his new rented house, office was pretty much ok he never talked about the issue with Jhope or Suga . Even jungkook didn't bring it up again or did anything oddly, other than staring tae . They rarely spoke about work and attend few meetings where tae maintained a good distance .

Taehyung visited old couple everyday after returning from the office. He occasionally brought something for the couple to eat and had a long gossip with them . He felt home because of the couple . Grandpa helped him to arrange his stuff a little and helped him get used to the  grocery ,he accompanied them for evening walk on weekends .

The couple were more than happy to have taehyung around, they felt more alive ,even after having their family in the same city the couple didn't want to leave their house, as they have so many memories . They are often visited by there grandson and daughter. They were a happy family who accepted taehyung as a family now.

It's Monday morning ,and it became his daily routine to take jungkook his latte , but the company paid him last week , although he was secretary for only 10 days and intern for 20 days , company paid him as a secretary. 

He went in to wait for jungkook, and wished him good morning once he came. He almost forgived him for what he did because if jungkook wouldn't stop him , he would be going around to find new job and all the week jungkook never did anything to make him feel inferior.

Tae even noticed , jungkook left the room often the first two days to make him feel better,when ever he was in verge of tears jungkook suddenly disappears out giving him space . Jungkook leaves office by six so that he can leave too and if he has any online meetings with someone over night jungkook asks to leave.

Taehyung was now paying more attention in really knowing jungkook ,not that he was wanting to give him an other chance,but he finds jungkook was also hurt in a way, and tae could see that in his face. 

"We are going to visit our hotels all around to have a look for 4 days and arrange everything for the new year party , be ready and pack your bags we are leaving this night for busan''.

"Can I know which time , and where should I be ". 

"By 11pm ,I can pick you up ".

"No I will be in office by then don't worry".

"Office is all way opposite to the way we go tae ,just tell me your address or come to my place if you don't want to say me ".

"Ok I will be at your place, and I will ask your address from the office".

Jungkook glared at him, slightly hurt but turned away immediately

Taehyung doesn't want him to know where he lives, because it's his happy place right now and after he leaves the job , he doesn't want him know anything about him .