I will make this right

Beautiful hearts

After jungkooks dad dropped taehyung .

Taehyung couldnt keep his emotions together , he never once thought that jungkook could be wild . He was always protective of him when he was working in office, through out his long distance relationship . To be honest the way jungkook treated him no one ever in his life did that for him . He treated him the best and worst of his life.

 

taehyung wanted to go to his mom , burry his head deep in her lap and vent all the pain his heart is going through. 
He packed his bag and all the belongings and without second thought he left for daegu. 

 

when he finally hoped onto the train in the middle of the night he realised that he couldn't let his parents see him in this state , though he is vulnerable he can't let that happen. But he thought it was nice thing to stay in daegu , as he can get some alone time which he needed the most and probably avoid jungkook. he knows jungkook will definitely come to him where ever he is in seoul.

 

it was almost early in the morning, he got himself a room in a small hotel. He went checked in , though he got some weird looks for his bruises on his jaw line and neck , he didn't care about it . He was glad he didn't go home directly. 

 

when he entered his room , it's when the realisation hit him . All the memories of merely hours ago rushed into his head . His first love did this too him . Tears started flowing, he cried alot when finally slept.

 

 

jungkook was trying his best but his head was pacing . Fear of loosing taehyung completely. Guilt washing him over . He couldn't do anything, feeling powerless and cursing himself for he did to tae . 
 

 

jungkook was calling everyone he knows possibly related to tae hyung to get some information. He knew that he might left for daegu if not in Seoul , but how can he go there how can he talk to him , how can he possibly face tae's dad . 
 

jung kook came home devastated when he couldn't find taehyung all day , he didn't want to talk to anyone. He knows that his own parents hate him now . When he went in he saw mrs jeon was sitting on the couch in the living room .

he knew his mom is disappointed in him and wants to curse him and say thousand things but when he saw her he couldn't control he burst in tears running to her kneeling in front of her . ' eommaa I lost him eomma I lost him ' he sobbed burring his head in his hand falling onto to his moms lap . 
 

 

'I can't live without him eommaa, I can't live without him, I really love him eommaa' he cried out.

 

Mrs jeon though she was so mad at him for doing everything, messing things in a bad way , but she couldn't say anything looking at his desperate state . He is a kid to her after all .she slightly patted his hair tears flowing through her cheeks. 
 

 

Jungkook went up his room , trying to get something for him to find tae . He opened his laptop to connect with cctv footage of yesterday in his home . When he saw his heart ached . Tae hyung walking downstairs devasted and crying hugging himself. He couldn't look at the site when tae hyung burst into tears . He felt his heart was throbbing with pain when he saw everything. When he left with his dad . 
 

when he rushed to his mom to ask where his dad has dropped him or hid him . Mom please tell me where did dad drop him he begged his mom . When she told him that it was his home . He was devastated again to know because he has no other clue where he might have went . 
 

jungkook woke up from his sleep with a call , a call he was waiting for. Someone just informed him that tae was in daegu. How because he has connections and he is into the same business his family  owns  many  in Korea .

 

 I will make this right taehyung, please forgive me. That's what he thought before leaving to daegu.

 

 

it was almost noon , taehyung was still sleeping when he heard a knock on his door, he thought it would be some house keeping without much thought he opened door half asleep. When saw a person standing right in front of him he heart started racing. He tried to close the door but he couldn't. Jungkook walked right in. 
 

Jungkook saw fear on tae's face , which he never in a million years want to see . He knew taehyung was gasping for some air , breathing incoherently , talking steps back away from him.  Jungkook felt miserable at the sight breaking his heart into million peices.

 

taehyung knew jungkook would definitely find his way , but he wasn't prepared for it too be this early. He was kinda of scared but also knew this has to happen sooner or later. He knew he should let jungkook know that he no longer wants to do anything with him.