Jealous

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung was now waiting for jungkook outside the office room ,along with the secretary of mrs.jeon . She was good to keep up with. But he kept recalling what he did that made his boss react the way he did . Moments early he asked him to address by his name and couldn't help but stare at him and later he could he even a single word with normal tone.

It was about lunch time and he didn't know if he should go in to ask him about lunch , he just doesn't want get the cold stare back .

He slightly peeked in to see what his boss was doing and seeing him busy with his laptop he just went in .

Taehyung asked jungkook if he needed anything to eat , to which jungkook replied no firmly. With that being said taehyung once again left the room.

He waited for about a solid twenty minutes and later he decides to have lunch for himself.

He goes to find Jhope and was really looking forward after all the treatment he is getting,he really felt useless with the way jungkook reacting and want to clear his mind .

When he finally finds Jhope in his room , busy doing some stuff and was about to leave not to disturb him .

Jhope calls out taehyung,who was about to leave. ' hey I have been waiting for you ,where have you been' .

"I was just waiting for the boss to call me out ,but he didn't so came to grab lunch with you".

"Yeah, I was waiting for tae ".

Taehyung was happy that he could atleast rely on someone. He missed yoongi but yoongi has been busy all through and even if he finds time he almost remains calm most of the time unlike Jhope who has a bright personality.

"What's up tae ".

"Nothing much hobi, just finding a place to live. You know I can't forever stay with yoongi hyung. I just want to get myself a small place, which I can afford and really need start saving ."

" I knew few places around, when I first started job and they are pretty much cheap, wanna try."

"I'd love to hobi hyung ".

"But I think company would pay you a good amount for your post unlike intern, why do want to move, you could just stay with yoongi".

"No yoongi hyung has already helped me alot , I don't want him to bother about me anymore. Besides I want to  have myself space so I can really prepare for the exams ."

"Yeah I would love to help you, then are you free to go this Saturday."

"Thanks hyung ".

They finally complete there lunch , together talking about random stuff .

Taehyung gavevJhope a big tight hug before leaving ,he felt really happy he found someone so genuine unlike people who bullied him,and kiss him to mock he thought.

When he returned back he was told that jungkook called him about 20 mins back . Now he was terrified he would loose job today .

He knocked the door before he could enter the room, and taking deep breath he enters the office and stands there in silence for 30 secs.

"Sir , you asked me ".

Jungkook couldn't restrain himself anymore ,he couldn't bare the idea of tae being close to someone not once but twice on the same day . He saw everything and was dying to know what they really talked.

" Are done having tour all around the office ". With a sarcastic smirk .

Taehyung was taken back by the words but he did know he left during his lunch break timings that normally interns get .
"Sorry sir". With his head hanging down .

"You were paid as a secretary to help me ,not to just roam around and flirt with people to get your assistance laid ". Jungkook knew he was going little over board but he couldn't help himself.

Tae was now hurt with the remark ,he in his life would never let anyone talk to him that way . He didn't know what to react . Now he started hating his boss , for a reason.

"I need you stay here ,in my office . Not that I am going find you when ever I need you ".

Taehyung nodded ,now controlling the verge of tears that are about to fall.

Taehyung settled himself in the chair , placed side ways to the jungkook's table . He was just waiting to be alloted with some work,  which he didn't get to do anything in a while.

The day just passed its past 6 pm and he didn't how long he have to stay , completely silent. But avoided asking his boss . He just thought I would leave when he leaves.

Jungkook on the other hand doesn't know how to apologise tae, he has been processing all in his head how to make him feel good all afternoon .
He notices its past 6:30pm now and tae checking his watch more often to leave .he thinks himself to let the man leave and apologize when he comes with a fresh mind the next day .

"You can leave for today ", jungkook blurs out kind of softly .

"Yes ,sir " 

Taehyung leaves with that being said , he leaves the room and finds his phone to check out if yoongi was still working ,to which he is still .

He decides to leave and take the bus which he doesn't want to miss , if he does he have to wait for another 30 mins .

"Taehyung", someone calls out .

Tae turns around to find Jhope, he wishes him with a happy smile . 

"Aren't you late " , Jhope asks .

"Yeah kind off , didn't get the permission to leave" .

"Yeah, forgot you are not an intern any more . Want me to drop you ".

"No it's completely fine hyung I will take the bus ".

"Hey I go the same way , just hop in "

Taehyung nods and gets in the car .

When he finally reached his stop "hyung just drop me here ,I just want to have a coffee and relax before heading home ".

"Do you mind if I join ".

"No hyung, I would love to ".

And they both enter the cafe and taking there order and taking his favourite spot .

Jungkook was waiting outside for taehyung to reach the cafe , when he finds he was with Jhope he was now getting ill-tempered, does taehyung really like Jhope, are they in sort of relation . He drives away with all the thoughts ,as he can't stand tae being all giggling with the other guy .he wanted to be the one not someone else.