Compromise

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung and mr and mrs jeon went office together causing everyone to talk about taehyung. He was just a intern and him coming to office directly with CEO of the company obviously became a  huge gossip in few minutes . Mrs. Jeon gave tae a big hug before she left and it made everyone obvious that it's not just an accident.

Everyone started talking behind his back , and some eventually spoke why he was hired more than three months as an intern ,paid high and why he was selected for secretary post. Taehyung didn't really know that interns would be only hired for three months.

As the day passed people gave him weird looks and gossips just kept growing. 

Even Jhope and yoongi asked him ,what was it and he just said that it's just a coincidence that he met mrs Jeon and nothing much. He couldn't say anything he didn't know in the current situation if it would be appropriate to tell them he is jungkook's boyfriend, he didn't know if was anymore.

Taehyung heard many things all through the day he just took leave for half day .

All of the sudden everything seemed wrong,he never really messed up his mind this way. His life was always been simple. He was having rough week over all.

When goes back home after having having a good shower and hoping for fresh start .

When jungkook finally called him at 2 in the morning . After a couple of ring's tae lifted his call.

Th:hello 
Jk: hello.
taehyung didn't know what to react he was just silent
Jk: are you there tae
Th: yeah I am listening.
Jk :what are you doing tae
Such a irrational question to ask he knows it's midnight over in Korea what was he expecting tae to do.
Th: nothing, I was just sleeping.
Jk : did I disturb you , ok just sleep I will call you later.
Th : no it's ok I am awake.
Jk: sorry , I didn't get to call you i went for a weekend trip over with my friends and came back yesterday night.
Th : okay 
(he knew he called his mom every day twice to inform her ,he even forgot his birthday)
Jk: why are you so silent ,is it because I didn't tell you.
Th: no it's ok .(no he isn't,he was crying all through trying to sound strong).
Jk : I thought I would come see you for weekend ,but decided to go camp instead.
Th: why 
Jk : because ( he stammered)
He really didn't know the exact reason why he was mad at taehyung because tae Nevers seems interested in him ,his office work was important than talking to him, he tries avoid saying he was in office,in middle of meeting .

Jk : I was so excited to see you thT day , I called you for 2 hours but you don't seem to be interested in talking to me so.
Th: yes you did call me for two hours, but it was 3 in the morning and I was asleep jungkook,not like I was having fun ignoring you I called you hundred times in return for two days , I was worried something might have happened to you . ( His breath changed , when he realised he was crying mess) .

Taehyung hangs up without saying anything anymore. It was the last thing he wanted to do,he never want to be weak infront of jungkook.

Jungkook realises what he did was stupid, it wasn't like taehyung ignoring him because he was having fun it's because he was serious about his job.

He wanted to give tae his time before calling him back.

Next day jungkook calls taehyung, expecting that he wouldn't answer but to his suprise taehyung answers.
Th: hello 
Jk: hi, tae gudmrng
Th: good morning
Jk: are you leaving for office
Th: yes, I am about to
Jk: tae I am so sorry for being an . I felt ignored when ever you hung up my phone but didn't think about you I am so sorry tae for being immature and acting up that way.
Th: mmm okay.
Jk: how have you been it's 4 days I didn't get to talk to you, I was dying to talk to you but I was angry.
Th: I am fine
Jk:but I was actually mad because you didn't try to call me after two days. Is thats how long you would try for me .
th: I never knew what I did wrong, I didn't know you could keep me away . Any how Iam getting late talk to you later .
He Hung's up the phone.
Jungkook knew he screwed up,he took Everything ,just because of his anger. He should have waited for another two hours atleast he should have answered tae . He never really knew how tae was all these 4 days. What if something happened to him.

Later in midday he called his mom ,
Jk : mom , I came back from camp how have you been doing
Mom:I am fine .
Jk: mom how was tae 
Mom: oh now you got time to ask about him.
Jk: what did he tell you.
Mom: no he didn't he was the one who stopped me , how could you do this jungkook.
Jk : mom I didn't get what you were saying.
Mom: well he spent all the weekend with us in our home .
Jk : mom he was with you all through he knows I went camp .
Mom : yeah he was broken when you call me and not him and you idiot how could you forget his birthday.
Jk : what , gosh mom I did forget.
Mom : me and your dad tried to celebrate his birthday ,I tried to keep him busy all day but he really did miss you.
Jk: thanks mom , I really have to make everything right, is he in the office.
Mom: you better make everything right, yeah he is in .

Jk : mom can you just give leave to everyone in the office, I need to talk to taehyung.
Mom: Jeon jungkook !!!
Jk: ok mom sorry ,bye.

He couldn't sleep,he need to come up with something .


The day was ok for taehyung, jungkook finally called him even though he was upset he couldn't stay mad at him for longer.
 
In the middle of the day some one sent him flowers ,many not few many  to the voice each with a message handwritten but scanned and printed .

"I am so sorry tae ".
"You are the best thing happened to me, I could never let you go".
"I am a fool, forgive me".
And many birthday wishes,now everyone in the office were staring at him. He was happy in a way but embarassed.
Few came to wish him .

At the noon he received a delivery of all his favourite italian food and his favourite desserts enough for 5 people with a message eat up with your friends even Jhope too .

Taehyung was now blushing,he knew jungkook ,he wasn't mad anymore . though he treated him that way nobody treated him this special like jungkook always did .

After having lunch with yoongi,Jhope and with the lady at reception who he used to work with when he was secretary. He was happy, though they asked who it was ,he just pretend it was his boyfriend who is in abroad. He knew he needs to explain a lot to yoongi later thou.

At 4 everyone received their cup of Latte and Americano printed with tae's name and a cake with a pic of tae's and JK's hand entangled and happy birthday love written.

Everyone gathered around even mr.jeon joined he couldn't say no to his sons request after all.

Taehyung took cab taking all the flowers he received from jungkook.
He really liked every detail he put into instead of just buying something expensive.

When he came back he messaged jungkook " thanks for everything".

He immediately recieved video call from jungkook when he answered.

Jungkook was holding a cake singing him and when tae blewed he blew candle over there and cut the cake .

"Tae I really love you , sorry for what did. You can punish me when I come over there".

Taehyung chuckled "love you too". He said.

"Ok suprise isn't over, just freshen up and call me back I have a suprise".

"What else you have, you don't have to "

"No just go and freshn up".

After a while he called jungkook,but shook right away watching jungkook through laptop.
He was wearing a bunny ears and completely with a bunny tail at the back .

Taehyung was laughing out loud " jungkook what are you doing".

"Don't laugh tae , out of everything this is the most difficult one to find roamed 2 hours and found in children costume store ".

"You look cute". Taehyung said .

"Damnit not cute, I am a bunny right now that just want you" jungkook said .

"Taehyung remove your clothes,undress everything "jungkook said.

Taehyung did undress watching jungkook already working on his , taehyung. 

They both started looking at each other, jungkook talking dirty what he would like to do when came back and they both came .

Jungkook chuckled at the site watching taehyung .

"Tae I love you and sorry baby; I would never do that again" . jungkook said.

"Love you jungkook". Taehyung said.