First day

Beautiful hearts

Jungkook can't really think about anything else, he really wanna find out who the guy was before he could  join the company for a while, he only has 20 days before he could join, because he knew once he starts going to the office he couldn't really find the time, he desperately want to find about the guy.


He goes to cafe ever single day in a hope to see him again , which the guy never showed upto . 


After 3 days 
It's taehyung first day to the office,he gets really excited and he dresses himself in a presentable way with a formal light blue shirt and black pant and Paired it with black shoes and a tie.

He takes the bus along with yoongi ,and enters the office. 
He was one of the few interns that joined the company . Yoongi introduces him to Jhope ,who allots everything to the interns and also head to look after the company's meetings .

He takes all the interns for a office tour , introduces about the office rules and work . Later to which he allots work to everyone.  

Taehyung is in charge of taking care of arrangements before meetings , welcoming guest and when there would be no schedule for meetings he would be pretty much be doing nothing but attending calls for mr.jeon and informing Jhope about them.

Taehyung really feels out of the box ,as he knew nothing about the work, stock prices which people in the office mostly talk about .

Even in the breaks he couldn't really talk to the other interns , because all of them  belong to feild and came for the experience of office rather than money . Most of them came from a good background and just came for a experience as it is the prestigious company .


Taehyung didn't really get to do anything on his first day, and was barely sitting on his desk all the day . Few girls tried to talk to him , and ask him about his where abouts and when he told them that he is from a small town and just came to settle himself they pretty let out judgemental expressions .

Yoongi calls to inform tae to leave as he has some work to get it done. 

Taehyung leaves the office , and ride back was fast and he takes walk back home from the bus stop .

He decides to go to the cafe and have a coffee before he heads home .he oders a regular coffee and takes the Same old place and enjoys his coffee and letting in all the things that happened earlier .

He calls his dad to inform him that he was ok and doing well,and then talk to his mom . listening her voice made him tear up a little and Hung's up after a small talk.

Lady in the cafe wishes him a welcoming smile and asks him  where he lives, he thought the lady might have over Heard his conversation with his mother.

He replies her that he is from daegu and currently settling himself in here And in search of new place to live. And left the place smiling at the lady .

When jungkook arrives the cafe the next day , lady informs him about the guy. Jungkook eyes wide open ,
He was really curious about his name and where abouts ,but to which lady didn't really know because she thought it would be to much if she asks many questions and if he would find it suspicious and never come back.

She tells jungkook,that he might probably a employe working as he was dressed formally .