Interview

Beautiful hearts

Jungkook went back to his office , realising what he did and cursed himself. He didn't know if taehyung saw him ,if he would recognise him .

Jungkook didn't know , everything he could ever imagine and how to approach taehyung were all gone in vain.he didn't know why he did what he did. Was he that bad controlling himself when he was with taehyung.

He didn't want to face taehyung ,what if he hates him and avoided every possible moment with taehyung. He didn't attend meeting which taehyung arranged and instead asked it to be held the other day . He knew when Mrs.jeon  comes to know this she would be more than pissed.

After two days after the kiss ,he decides he can't do this anymore he secretly watched taehyung from his room and from which the down floor is visible.

He asked yoongi that he would need a personal secretary to be there for a month till mr and mrs Jeon return . He was kinda of hoping for taehyung and planning to make him his secretary so he could be more close to him.

Yoongi says he would arrange a interview by tomorrow. 
Jungkook suggests not to bother and arrange any of the intern not that he need secretary to be professional eligible and he just needed to be informed and have a company when he attends meetings.

Yoongi immediately informs Jhope to send one of the interview to jungkook's office .

A young girl ,comes to the office with a huge smile , seems to be decent one. But jungkook was hoping to see taehyung and all his plan would go in vain if he can't.

He suddenly informs yoongi to gather all the interns for an interview so he could select . Yoongi does what he was said to.


After interviewing four of them there come taehyung, nervous and almost like he was unprepared for this sudden interview.

He looks at jungkook who was staring right into his eyes . He was suprised to see him .he thought when there is an interview for secretary to the CEO ,he thought he would be a middle aged man but he didn't expect him to be this young probably of his age . He looked decent , with big doe eyes and really good looking .

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was nervous pressing his lips and staring at him. He sighed him to take a seat and to which he did . 
Jungkook asked him if he was ok . Taehyung nodded in answer.

More than taehyung jungkook was nervous of being caught,if he would recognise him. But taehyung didn't which was a relief so he could start with a decent conversation.

Jungkook asked him what does his major , taehyung replied sciences. Which made jungkook taken away bit. Why does he want to work in this company if he was a science student he didn't get it . 
Taehyung replied watching the confused state of jungkook " I am working in this company to make some money . I couldn't get the scholarship last year even after getting good score so I moved to Seoul recently to make some money and find any scholarship if possible to join the university for the upcoming year. Yoongi hyung suggested this would pay more than any other job and it's only for two months so thought of giving it a try ". 

Jungkook felt taehyung honest answer, he really wanted to help taehyung.

He asked what would he do after two months.taehyung answered probably find someother job as his college exam would be year ahead.

 Without any further questions jungkook told taehyung that he was selected for the post and he would be given contract to sign by tomorrow.

Contract ! Taehyung  questioned jungkook . Jungkook said that it is just a company process . And with that taehyung left the room.