First kiss

Beautiful hearts

Jungkook was taking a walk through all the floors in the office to find taehyung ,it was his second day he was in his casual wear almost looks like a college student. As there was no official introduction of him to staff no one really knew him other than very few staff in the higher position.

As the office building have different departments most of them thought he might be working under some department and didn't mind him going every where .

Jungkook overhead some interns and eagerly poped his head to listen and find out if there was taehyung over there.

Taehyung was sitting in the corner alone and pretty much not paying any attention and almost isolated by everyone,where everyone else is having fun with eachother , gossiping and sharing there food .

He was about to enter the room when he found Jhope came from the another corner and was talking something to him and they both left along with his lunch box.

Jungkook wondered if they are really friends or something going on between them .he really wanna know,he was really jealous .

When he was about to leave he heard a girl talking about taehyung that he and Jhope has something fishy going on. she goes on like someone who like him just pretend to be petty to get attention and find someone who is rich and settle. no one would really want to be close to him and actually kiss him ,and she dares some of guys and girls in the group and laugh it out. Jungkook was burning in rage  don't know why but he couldn't bare to listen anything about taehyung.

He really wanna end it up and was about to enter the room to give the girl taste of her own attitude and he finds taehyung was back of group listening to everything the girl said with this eyes glistening tears about to fall.

Girl noticed taehyung and was now feeling uncomfortable for what she said but not guilty.

Taehyung left the room after taking his belongings that he had forgotten to take and left the room in a rush.

The girl goes again like he is just a pretty doll but no one would want someone  awkward and weird guy like him in there life other than having fun 

Now jungkook couldn't control and rage inside and asks the girl to stop the nonsense she was talking about.
Girl asks who he is , to which she gets the response "you will get to know by the end of the day" .

Jungkook goes to find taehyung , and  couldn't find him anywhere and he takes a peek in jhopes cabin , and he isn't over there 

While going back he listens some one crying over steps , and when he takes a look finds out it was taehyung. 

Jungkook always wanted to make best out of his first conversation but he really doesn't know what to say him . He slowly took steps towards him . 
Taehyung didn't notice that someone was standing behind him. He slowly wiped out the tears and stood up to return back to the work and was suddenly straddled by someone standing ,and was about to fall but  got saved by the guy .
He was suddenly pulled closer by his waist now his heart racing by sudden jerk ,he couldn't really see the guy's face as he was embarassed and startled.

Before he could really get back to whats happening he found a pair of lips suddenly brushing his lips. He could hear the breath of the guy raging fast and slowly touching his lips and asking for entrance taehyung finally realised that the unknown guy was kissing him and tried to push him away and tried to seal his lips.
The guy was hard to push away and felt the hands that were now around his waist was removed which made taehyung loose balance but he was held in place by the who suddenly moved pressing him against the wall with out breaking the kiss . taehyung realised he almost gave the guy chance to enter his mouth and quickly sealed his lips and tried to push the guy away he felt fingers brushing against his crocth suddenly and sensually which made him tense 

Jungkook took the chance by distracting taehyung and kissed him passionately.

When he finally realised that he lost his control seeing taehyung in tears and he instead of comforting him with words he just embraced the moment with kiss .

When jungkook realised what he was doing he suddenly released taehyung who was pressed against the wall ,and with a sudden pull he rushed back from the place.

Taehyung couldnt really see the guy's face .he didn't knew what exactly happened and before he could even realise what was happening the guy left suddenly with a jerk to which taehyung almost tripped .

Taehyung ran back to find who the guy was ,all he knew was the guy had Timberland boots with Black jeans .

Taehyung was more than mad now ,he thought it must one of those interns who did it to prank him and make him feel worse and he was sure if he finds out the guy ,he was really gonna make him regret for what he did.

Later that evening taehyung found that some interns were being sent back with out any prior information and reason. He was wondering if he was one of them but later he found out the girl who was talking about him and two other girls and a guy were removed from the office. He felt really strange of all that happened in a day.