Trip2

Beautiful hearts

It's almost night when they both finished there works for the day and reached the room back , tae was still working on the schedule for the next day making few appointments, jungkook was lying on the bed completely changed into his night wear looking at tae all busy with stuff preparing papers for the next day, it is taking his longer than expected because he is not that used to that kind of work with all the laptops.

Jungkook want to help tae but he knows boy would definitely reject his offer .

"Wanna eat up and then continue ".

" It's ok , and will just finish up this and have something you go ahead and have something".

"We can Oder to the room,do you want to Oder something ".

"Some fruit juice would do , I ate so much at noon ".

"No you gonna eat what I Oder " jungkook said in a firm tone and walked towards his bed to call someone.

When the Order reached they both silently had there dinner , tae was still working on something. And jungkook doesn't want to sleep unless the boy did ,  so went for a small walk around leaving tae behind.

When he came back, after a long walk finding tae asleep with laptop and still in his formal wear . 

He walked over , and took laptop from tae's lap placing aside , removing his socks helping the guy to be in more comfortable position . 

He checks laptop to find if he completely his work , to his wonder tae did complete everything. 

He helped him get some comforter after a hour  looking at the guy ,he went over to get some sleep.

The next day when tae woke up he noticed his socks placed aside on the floor and laptop shut down and neatly placed and he was wrapped in comforter , infact tae liked it. May be he started noticing good side of jungkook.

Day was busy meeting some people about new extensions for the hotel and Mr. Jeon especially asked him to pay visit for the site before buying it so they went for a site seeing which was all quite tiresome. They returned back to there rooms by 3 in the noon but they had leave for Ulsan which was about 2 hours from busan and had to attend meeting over therw. 

Jungkook and tae immediately started ,and reached Ulsan and directly attended meeting ,it's already past ten when they came back to room to settle in the new hotel in Ulsan , it was not typically like it was in Busan . It has a country vibe going on but modern at the same time. 

Taehyung has to plan everything for the next day, he was tired though jungkook has to deal with everyone but everything has to be prepared at perfect timing .

Taehyung started working on it the very second he entered the room,he just wanted to complete everything and rest a bit .

Jungkook asked him to first take rest and prepare everything early in the morning, but taehyung doesn't want any mistake done on his part, because he already thinks he doesn't deserve what he was doing.


Jungkook couldn't stand anymore , he goes and abruptly grasps laptop from taehyung , placing a side and looking at tae who was sitting on the couch shocked, he was so close to him, he could hears the others breath gets faster, there eyes locked, lips so close .

Jungkook doesn't move further close , taehyung flinch abit . Looking at each other .

"First sleep" jungkook says and backs out a bit moving over to bed and getting tae his comforter and pillow .

"If you don't have any problem, you could sleep over my bed . It's more comfortable and it's big too" jungkook says.

Taehyung hesitates ,it's not like he doesn't trust jungkook but he just don't want to be uncomfortable because he can't sleep straight, he moves vividly.

" No I am ok , thanks" taehyung says.

"I promise I won't misbehave " jungkook says.

Now tae doesn't want jungkook think that way , it's not because of him. Jungkook already said sorry for what he did and taehyung did forgive him genuinely.

"Ok" tae says softly . heading to bathroom to change and was back very quickly as he couldn't resist sleep anymore.

They were both asleep, until tae suddenly wrapped his hands and one leg over jungkook .

Jungkook was not ok , he feel things he shouldn't ,not until taehyung accepts him . It's hard to not think about when they are all alone . 

Jungkook tried his best to control his inner demon thoughts and was now hugging back taehyung .