New beginning

Beautiful hearts

Jungkook packed everything two days back, and today he was about to leave at the noon.

Jungkook and taehyung were having  breakfast along with Mr and Mrs Jeon . 

Mr and Mrs Jeon were telling jungkook to eat at proper time and to call often and not to get into drugs or anything.

Taehyung was silent most of the time, he didn't know what to say, he was new into the relationship and the person he loves was leaving in less than a week of relation. He didn't know what to feel, he really did accept jungkook for his good behaviour but now it was hard for him to see jungkook leave because he has deeply fallen for him. He was afraid that jungkook may forget this small relationship which he had for week.

Jungkook asked his mom to take care of taehyung and let him be intern for rest of the year and offer him scholarship by the end and not pay directly for taehyung,he knew tae wouldn't accept. He asked his mom for a moment with tae and went  to taehyung .he gave him tight hug he knew tae was about to cry holding it from the morning. 

Taehyung Burst into tears ,he really didn't want jungkook to leave he didn't know how he became so close in just few days he hugged him back tightly. Taehyung thought whatever happens, this person right here would be his first love ever ,he just wanted to embrace this moment he knew he should crave a lot to get this touch again.

Jeon's and taehyung were heading airport, jungkook and taehyung in back seat , holding taehyung's hand he really couldn't leave seeing tae in that state.

They reached airport where they bid there good byes , jungkook hugged his parents. 

Jungkook went to taehyung, caressing his cheeks placing a kiss on his forehead " tae , I promise I would come back to you , if you ever feel you need me just tell me and I would be here , and I would call you every day tae okay '' jungkook Said

" really love you jungkook " taehyung said in answer.

"I love you too tae only you . don't worry about me being close to someone else okay and you don't talk to any guys too much not even as friends, not even Jhope ".

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

Jungkook kissed him one last time before he left, deeply he also has tears falling down on his cheeks.

They bid there goodbyes. Jungkook disappeared from taehyung's sight. He was desperately looking at him till the last moment and when he finally left out of sight he broke into tears .

Mrs Jeon comforted him with a hug and they returned back to their house. Taehyung packed his belongings and left to his place though Mrs Jeon really wanted him to stay atleast for the day , he couldn't stay where he had so much memories of jungkook he wanted to be stable.

He returned back, he went to the old couple to get jungkook out of his mind atleast till he call back, he talked about everything how they were doing from past one week as he couldn't spend anytime with them because of the trip and later he spent two days with jungkook .

"Grandpa how are, I am sorry I was busy with work "

"We are fine tae ,how was your work going".

"Its fine and my friend just left the country for higher studies so just went to say him good bye " taehyung said with tears .

"Are you fine tae,is he close to you ,why are crying" grandpa asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. Well he is my boyfriend and we have been in relation for a week " taehyung said.

"Boyfriend" grandpa asked questioningly.

"Yes pa , I am gay and I have met this amazing guy two months back,he really loves me ".

"You know tae , my daughter was married to a guy who was already married and had a son ,I really tried to stop her from marrying the person,but she left our house And choosed the guy , she came to us many times asking us to accept the marriage and the guy , but eventually I did accept their marriage but never really spoke to him " He said with almost tears ."His son the little boy used to stay with us for 5 years but when he said he was gay, I was fool I didn't accept him then, I really did hurt him alot tae . Back then I didn't know that what it was, I didn't respect the boys feelings . I abandoned him for being gay , I regret it alot now but I don't know how I should apologize, he nearly never shows up anymore ". Grandpa Said with regret .

"I wanna genuinely know how it feels and more about your relation tae I really want to know how you feel for each other ; will you tell this old man" he asked.

"Ofcourse ,pa "taehyung said and that day taehyung told him everything he feels for jungkook. He missed him more after telling his heart out .