Trip1

Beautiful hearts

Tae packed four formal wear and two his night wear, and informed the couple about it and he that he would be soon back .

He was now waiting for jungkook outside his house, even though he was invited inside ,he didn't feel knowing that he was hurting him and doesn't want jungkook to develop feelings for him anymore . He was now waiting in the lawn which was beautiful , with a small fountain with lights and trees all over  the place, he was enjoying the view. It was something he saw, he wondered how different it was when compared to all  the buildings in the city , which are almost pretty much modern but this was different. 

Jungkook came out with his bag in casual black t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked over tae who was now looking at the stats enjoying his own space. Jungkook just stared at him until he realised tae was staring back,He quickly turned away.

"Let's go" jungkook said and walked over car placing his bag in the back of the car .

Tae walked over and placing his bag too and watched jungkook to hop into the drivers seat.

"Are you gonna drive" tae asked.

"Yes, now get in " he told.

Taehyung wasn't expecting him to drive, he thought they would be accompanied by driver and now he feeling awkward.

He got into the car , hesitating whether sit front or back,he definitely doesn't want to humiliate jungkook any more and sit walked over to sit front.

"Put your seat belt tae" jungkook told to which he did

It was almost 3 to 4 hour's journey to Busan . It's was almost awkward for both.

" Had your dinner " jungkook spoke, breaking the silence.

"Yeah I did " . He hesitated to ask him back . "And you ".

"Yeah a little , but I rarely have appetite these days".

"Is it because of me " Tae asked.

"No ,it's not may be I miss my mom ".

Tae was silent,he just took a quick glance at jungkook, who was concentrating completely on road .

"Tae " jungkook called out .
Tae turned over to look at him ,but he didnt speak anything. Like there was a pause .

"Yes" tae slowly responded.

''please forgive me for what I did " 

Tae can feel his pain and he was really trying hard to be at his best.but tae didn't react anything , thinking about what would happen.

"Tae " jungkook called out again his looking at tae .

Tae saw tears in jungkook's eyes ,he felt tears sincere and genuine ,he was fighting back to stop tears falling out.

"Yeah I do, I shouldn't have reacted that way , but what you did was not good too. But I will forgive you ". jungkook was so happy listening what tae Said .

They were in the hotel about 4 in the early morning, jungkook parked his car and was now looking at asleep tae , he could just stare for hours. Tae was looking so gorgeous he didn't want to wake him up. 

After solid 15 mins ,he finally managed to wake him up slowly.they both got into the hotel and checked in. Taehyung thought that he would get a seperate room for himself when he came to know that they will be staying in a single room ,but it's not some ordinary hotel he could spend on , it may cost him half of his month salary for 4 days and he couldn't afford nor he could demand his boss to pay for him.

They both entered the room,it's one of the VIP suite room,it was large  for 2 people with a dinning space , closet space with a large mirror and living space to watch movies with a large bed at one side and a attached bathroom near the bed side which was also large and expensive according to taehyung.


Jungkook offered tae bed and that he would be using the couch,but tae didn't agree. Tae was not comfortable letting jungkook pamper him in first place because even if he fell for jungkook,he would never belong to his world. Tae never believed in things that he got easy.

Taehyung got up early than jungkook and got ready and was waiting for the other patiently . It's almost 9:30 in the morning and they had a meeting planned in a hour ,he doesn't know if he should wake him up or not.

He slowly moved to the bed ,he saw jungkook sleeping sound .he looked gorgeous with his lips slightly apart , taehyung was taken back by his cuteness.

He tried to call jungkook by his name,but he didn't even flinch a bit . He tried to poke him with his finger on the arm which was beneath the comforters.he finally decided to remove the comforter a bit down so that he could wake him up and realised only when he met with the boys sculpted body , completely on top . He didn't realise he was admiring the way jungkook looked ,and finally got into sense when jungkook slightly moved still not opening his eyes.pulling comforter all over his head again . Taehyung tried to pull it down again.

"Omma, please let me sleep " jungkook blurred out in his sleep.

Taehyung was now smiling looking at the guy who still a little kid some where .

"Jungkook,wake up its already past 10 and we have meeting in thirty minutes", He lied .

 Jungkook woke up almost after calling him for three times, finally realising it's already 9:45 ,he was tired due to driving and got to sleep only for few hours after staring at asleep tae for don't know how long at night. He now rushing to bathroom.

Taehyung was staring at his toned body . When jungkook was busy and rushing things in and out of his bag and rushed in .


They both had a long meetings and personally checking all the income accounts and management . It's past two in the noon when they took some break to have lunch together in the same hotel which even has Italian cafe and restaurant and different others .

Taehyung never had anything Italian,he really wants to try outbut he didn't know if he can ask jungkook.so hesitated alot but when they passed through the floor that had italian restaurant he couldn't control his temptation,he never know when he could get to try that . Once in childhood he really wanted to eat when he came to Seoul with his father,but his father couldn't afford it,tae was kid back then to understand all those. Now he just want to try something not so much but atleast one dish .


"Jungkook"he called out, after knowing that he got the others attention " ahmmmm do ah mmm  "
He was hesitant to ask him.

"What is it tae " jungkook asked.

"Do you mind if have my lunch alone".

"Why did I bother you anyway , I am sorry if I did" jungkook didn't know why tae was asking .

"No ,no mmm it is that mmm I just want to eat italian food, I never got to try anything. So do mind if I eat here and I will be quick and will be in half an hour I promise".

Jungkook was relieved knowing that he wondered why tae has to explain so much, when he can just ask taehyung 

"Do you mind if join" jungkook asked.

"Yeah, but "taehyung stopped.

"What is it tae ".

"Mmm ...it's I didn't bring much money I just wanted to try something cheaper , I don't know if could afford both of us, restaurant looks so expensive ,never mind I will just have it some other time let's go . Taehyung spoke too fast .

"Hey ,it's ok you don't have to". Jungkook knows tae wouldn't like if he said if he was willing to pay 
" Remember I own this place ,so we will just taste to check what's good,like inspection you know ,and we don't need to pay ".

Tae thought it was a ok idea and agreed to what jungkook said .


They both had there lunch , tae tried many different dishes, jungkook oders some of the best menu with out even asking for the menu special chefs dishes were served. 

Watching tae savouring all the food like a kid made jungkook the happiest he always wanted to do this for tae .he wanted everything for tae .