Silence

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung looked at jungkook, who was sleeping next to him , taehyung slowly to push away jungkooks hand over him . taehyung was hurt beyond hurt for what jungkook just did, he can never forgive him. He was now scared jungkook might wake up again , slowly he tried to get out of the bed . 

 

he heard jungkook mumbling in sleep ' tae , you are mine , only mine ' . Taehyung slowly tried to pick up his boxers and trying to find his shirt when he noticed jungkook was drifting in his sleep . 
 

after all that happened taehyung was thinking worst scenario that is possible, he was thinking jungkook might see him going out and do something crazy . He was now scared of him, rather doesn't trust him anymore. With that he rushed out of room with his boxers on .

 

he rushed to from the room to hall way and then slowly to downstairs. Taehyung was now out of this . It. Him hard , fresh trails of tears started flowing and before he could realise he was sobbing. He was crying hard . He sat on middle of the stairs and hugging his knees .

 

mr and mrs jeon rushed out of their room , when they heard tae crying. mr jeon noticed the condition of the boy. Mrs rushed to tae , while mr jeon went in to get boy some cloth. 
 

mrs jeon kneeled I front of taehyung, taking him to embrace . Taehyung complete broke in her arms . She noticed the trails of blood and marks on his body , alhugged the boy . That when she noticed that there was blood on his back . She cupped tae's face and pulled him into hug . 
 

Mr jeon came with a tshirt and small blanket to cover him up .'Tae , please let me help you ' mrs jeon And slowly she tried to pick him up . 
 

 

she slowly tried help him with his wounds , slowly removing small glass pieces and dressing them. Tae stopped crying, he was emotionless by now . Mrs jeon saw blood on taehyung boxers too . She understood what might have happened. She was so mad at jungkook now but to take care boy unfortunately of her is more important to her . She helped taehyung with his clothes . 
 

after long silence , taehyung finally spoke up 'I wanna go home ' with that he stood up walking towards the door .
 

mr and mrs jeon wanna asked him to stay but they thought it was best to do what taehyung wants . They felt so sorry . 
 

mr jeon nodded and helped tae into his car .

 

ride was so silent , mr jeon finally reached his home , when he finally spoke ' tae we are so sorry ' he sounded so sincere but Taehyung got out with out saying a word he started walking in . 
 

Jungkook finally woke up . His head hurting so much all the alcohol . When he patted the bed next to him it was empty . He slowly drifter to the side when he found the traces of the blood , a lot of strains . He just woke up and stood there . Slowly recalling what has happened yesterday. He was completely in utter shock when he saw trace of blood , and broken bottle on the side of his head . 
he started to realise what he did . He was regretting everything that he did . He remembered how tae was shivering with pain and betrayal under him . Helplessly crying. 
 

he wanted to find him , I wanted to beg him for forgiveness. Tears started rolling his eyes at the memory. 
 

he went down looking for him , he stepped out his room and started calling , rather shouting  'tae hyung' . When he met with his parents . 
 

''Eomma did you see taehyung '' he asked . Mr jeon just walked up to him and gave a tight slap on to his face  to which he fell down . 
 

'appa please tell me where he is , please appa ' he said standing up 

'get into you senses jungkook , how could you do that to him ' he slapped him harder this time . Mrs jeon was just crying.

 

'appa where is he please tell me ' Jungkook begged. 
 

'do you think he will stay here after what you did to him 'mr jeon said . 

I am so ashamed that my son is a monster , he said breaking into tears . 
 

jungkook ran out, grabbing his keys . he wanted find taehyung . He wanted to see him , says he was sorry. 
 

' yaah, where are you going' mr jeon shouted as he tried to stop jungkook but he already left . 
 

jungkook reached tae's room , he went there but it was locked . He asked the elder couple about him , but they didn't know anything. Jungkook went to bogum's place but he said he didn't know. Jungkook went to suga , jhope and the girl at the reception but he found him no where . 
 

he felt so miserable, not knowing where to go to find him .he tried calling tae hyung but it was off . He was in middle of the road screaming at top of his lungs calling taehyngs name . He was mad at himself for doing this to tae hyung.