Seoul

Beautiful hearts


Kim taehyung 
Finally reached Seoul, hoping to make his dreams come true and most importantly to give his family a better life , he knew his father worked really hard being a farmer his entire life, all he did was hard work to raise taehyung and his little sister . Taehyung wanna give his dad a stress free life 


Taehyung decide to stay at yoongi's, his cousin for a while until he finds a place to live and find a job. He is happy to meet yoongi after a long time and atleast he has someone by his side and he is not alone in the new city and all by himself 

Yoongi is all happy to help taehyung,and is really fond of him.
They played all their childhood together,dreamed of a better life ,and  know eachother very well .

Taehyung settles himself in, after a long chat about how everything is going on in daegu and why he decided to come to Seoul asks yoongi if he could help him find a place to live and a job .

Yoongi knew taehyung very well ,he knew taehyung doesn't like to depend on anyone and would never agree to move in with him at his place. 
Yoongi reassures taehyung that he would help him with everything and until.

They went out for a dinner, where yoongi would like to go when ever he miss his home. It was really a busy place,filled with all the people returning from offices and mostly colleagues rather than families . 

Taehyung already feels homesick, watching all the people, busy streets. No one really pays attention of what others are doing. Everyone around is busy with their own group,some are loud, some happy alone ,some just immersed themselves in their laptops .

Yoongi breifs about the place around,and how to take a bus or metro and few important places around , so he could survive out there when he is not around .

After a long walk around , they return at yoongi's which is a single bedroom flat will a living room and kitchen . Tae settles himself on the couch in living room.

As he lays down ,he just hope to find a job as soon as possible and start a new life . He has many thoughts about it and going back but he reassures himself to work hard and make it .