New Beginning

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ssi, what are you doing? I bring the document and it's all safe"  well, his heart beat so fast, and he is breathing si hard. I know he is angry but why would he hug me?

"Hayoung-nim..please.. dont ever making me worried again" i could hear the bass tone come out of his mouth. "Your life is more important than this document. Why are you even bothering come to here if you're gonna get lost?!" 

"Sehun-ssi, we're not that close so you can shouting at me. What can i do to prove that i can do anything on my own? I need to try hard so i can get to work in here! Why? Because i know that my skill is not like yours. I am an idiot if i am being compared to you!" I said and give him the document which i had protect for such a long time. I ran nowhere, i don't even know why i am running and crying. It's not like i haven't cried in front of him. 

That day, i cried my hearts out. Even Sehun who i trust. I know that he is following me and make sure that i am save even though he is drenched by the rain. 

--------

"The passengers for a flight from Shanghai to South Korea,please board the plane" yes.. i am at the airport now and finally the task in Shanghai had finished. Yeah, i am going home with him. The journey to here was so awkward, more awkwars than what i've ever imagined. He ia trying so hard to avoid me. But that's make me feel comfortable, because i couldn't faced him right now. 

On the plane we were sitting side by side, nothing come out of our mouth. I was sitting in the windows side. For a while i am looking at the outside. Maybe around 1 hour, Sehun suddenly grab my hand and i looked at him quickly to make sure what he is gonna do. But he is full of sweat and he seem somehow uncomfortable.

"Please don't leave me... i will forget everything and leave everything. Please stay by my side, i will make you happy" he keeps saying this. "Sehun-ssi..." i started to call him so that he can get his sense back. 

"Please,.... Young-nim" who is he calling right now? Maybe his girlfriend?

I tried to shook his body so he can get his sense back. I mean he is grasling my hand so hard that i am worried i need to go tl the hospital if i hold on for some more time.

He started to open his eyes and his eyes is so teary looks like the tears will come out of his eyes. And his breathing is hard too. I me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter