Storm

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, Oppa i never know that i will be going to a place like this! Its always a dream for me to go see the aurora" I said excitedly and hug him. Well, its so beautiful and the place where we will spend our night is so perfect, We can see the sky when we lay down in the bed. 

"You deserve it Hayoung-ah, We deserve it after such a long time we can finally take a holiday after all our hard work which makes our company ranked 2 all over the country"Chanyeol oppa said 

"I hope today has such a beautiful aurora,oppa. You know we have come a long way to here and i just hope that today's aurora is the best Aurora" 

"Lets just enjoy and pray that your wish come true" 

We walked excitedly, when we saw someone is taking picture with a wedding dress, Seriously? Are we seeing the couple which Elf said when we're at the santa claus village? 

"Oppa, look at them! They are taking picture in here, werent they the couple that the elf said?" 

But then, Chanyeol oppa just awkwardly nodded. "Oppa, why? Looks like they are korean! Maybe we can talked to them and congratulate them" i said igroning the fact that he is awkwardly nodded. I pulled his hand and run toward the couple to see how the photoshoot went. But Chanyeol oppa just stand there. 

"Why oppa?Lets go!" i said and pulled him, but then again he doesnt want to follow me, i left him and went to there he will be following me anyway. 

But then, when i saw the man's back it somehow looks familiar to me. The height too. "Hayoung-ah" Chanyeol oppa said behind me and at that time the man's also turned around and there he is. Oh Sehun. 

and the woman beside him Son Naeun. The smile on my face faded. Why them all over people in the world? Why do it need to be them?  Out of all place, it need to be in here? When i just fix my problem with Chanyeol oppa and enjoying our holiday? 

"Oh, Chanyeol-ssi, Hayoung-ssi!! It's such a fortunate that we meet in here. Its been a long time right? Because our oppa is busy as the new CEO so we send our people to take care of the project. How about you join here? Oppa, it will be good if we can have them in our ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter