Bonhomia

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later...

So, i am still working on SY Company now. After my graduatiom day i receive an envelope from manager Kim and it says that i am contracted by the company as a permanent employee. 

A lot of things have changes. Chorong and Eunji unnie is working in Korea now. They started to work here 3 months ago and of course it made me became more comfortable because i can meet up with them more often and they can help me with my work. 

Manager Kim has been promoted as director. And you know who is the manager now? Chanyeol oppa has became a manager and Sehun is appointed as an assistant manager. Well, even if i dont have any special place but i'm still thankful that i can work here. Even last year we're all awarded to a vacation to Bali. Because our departement have signed a contract worth 100 million dollar. 

Even manager Kim who is now a director didn't expect that we can bring in so much money for the company. He said that this departement is the worse from year to year and he always get mocked by others but now he is praised by many people.

"Hayoung-ah, there's a business trip for you again. Please accompany Sehun there's a lot of things waiting you there. You need to signed about 3 contract there but first please check whether the proposal have ben accepted or not" Chanyeol said. Well, it's been a year since the last time i was send to business trip with Sehun. Maybe the first and the last one was when in Busan. 

My relationship with Sehun is not more than just any collague. He is still a bit awkward with me even after what he did to me when taking photos. But at least he is better now than before. 

"The proposal has been accepted, manager" i said and goving the proposal to manager Chanyeol. "Ya... i'm not used hearing that. Just called me like what you always called me before"

"It's hard for me too you know. My favourite oppa is a manager now" i said. Well, i need to stop talking informal to him or not i will get some punishment. What makes SY company better is that people in here talking formally and you need to be careful of what you do. 

----------

The day for the business trip finally come. It's a spring now and of course the scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter