Encounter (II)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait..You're that robot man?" I asked in shocked i don't even imagine that i'll be seeing this robot especially in a place like this.

But this man only raise one of his eyebrow and with that confused look he then turn away his face and started to do his work again. Leaving me there standing looking at him.

"Oh Hayoung! I know that you are still an intern but please do your work. And please remembed that this place isn't a date place where you can admiring your boyfriend or your crush. Please get back to work"manager Suho said leaving me speechless. What the! The robot man will think that i love him and that will make him became so confident. 

I'm trying to explain it to the manager but he didn't even hear me. He just raised his hand and signalled me to do my work. But i don't know how to do this. This thing is so f***ing hard for me.

After debating for a long time i decide to ask for help but of course from my manager. Why would i asked that robot man? 

-------

"Hayoung-ah, can you buy some coffe for me? I'm americano. Buy some for Sehun and you too. This is going to be such a hard work. We'll be going for a marathon.

"What marathon?" I asked. I really can't do any sport and marathon is the word that i hate the most. "Working marathon of course. Why would we be running around the street while we have all of these works" ah.. that's right there's a pile of works waiting for us. 

"Okay then.. i will get going now" 

"Hey! Do you know what will Sehun order? I guess you two are closer than what i imagined. Or are you two a family? Your surname is same" one person suddenly come from behind with a husky voice. 

"I'm a Latte, young lady"said the tall man and giving me a wink. WTF we're barely meet just now and now he is trying to seduce me?! 

"Caramel Macchiato" said the robot man just when i"m about to ask him. That's good anyway i don't need to asked him.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter