Between Us

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What should i do? I really like thia project and i dont want to give up on this. I mean this project can give me such a good chance to improve in this field and i can tried many different things too. But, why Him? I mean theres a lot of person in this world but why him? 

"Chanyeol oppa" i grab his hand when he is about to open the emergency door. "Why i need to give up in this project?" 

"Hayoung-ah, are you sure you can do this? i dont want you to comeback as the Hayoung two years ago. It made me ssd to see you like that and you know what? when you have slowly recovering from that bad dreams and now you will get back to that dream again?"

I know that oppa wants the better for me. I know that he doesnt want me to back as my old Hayoung, who have a desperate life. Even me doesnt want it. "Arasso.. oppa. I will back off this time and i will work on the Japan's project" i said and leave Chanyeol oppa. 

Sure, i need to give up this time because i know that if i keep on working this project, i will be distracted again and its not good for me and the company.  But i cant focused on my work and keep make a lot of mistake on my work. I even forget to print the document that i need to give to Chorong unnie later. 

"Hayoung-ah, is there something bother you? I mean you've never forget to do something right? and you even give me the wrong document"Chorong unnie suddenly said. "ah.. mian unnie, i will print the new document and i will give it to you" i said and quickly open the document and print it. 

After i print the document,i give it to Chorong unnie and she looks at me with a face full of question but i dismissed it and go to my desk continue working all the things i need to do. 

--------

The next day i finally can focused on my work and i started to finally move on from the project, well maybe it wasnt for me from the first time. 

"Hayoung-ah, lets meet at the rooftop" Chanyeol oppa said and i immediately f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter