Hero? (I)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ooh, looks like you two are enjoying your leisure time together? No wonder the prince stand for the princess. If i knew  this will happen i would rather search for others than take you two with me in here. No work finish because of you two" manager Kim said from nowhere and leave us like that. Then i realize that i am still in his arms. 

"Aah.. i'm sorry Sehun-ssi. Thank you for always being there for me. I feel so ashamed because i always cried in front of you and sorry for hugging you and the Busan accident i'm sorry i haven't said my thanks and sorry" 

But he doesn't even give me a respone and he left me. What in the world does he want? But i feel somehow uncomfortable. Something in my body doesn't feel right. My heart is beating like it will burst anytime soon. 

---------

The next day just went like how it used to be. It's just that manager Kim keep looking at me and Sehun. He must be misunderstand about us. Looks like manager Kim will give me some 'homework' for what happened in here. And anyway i can understand what the client and manager Kim said now. Eunji unnie kindly translating to me but what will happen for Sehun? Looks like no one translate for him. He is sitting a little far away from us so Eunji unnie can't translate to him just like what happened yesterday. 

In the afternoon, finally the meeting and the work with the client had finished. We finally enjoy our vacation in the evening. Well there's still many works to do but anyway we're given a chance to enjoy our holiday. We decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter