I thought

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See? she cant even answer that easy question. I think you should think better, our company is more good than their company" the woman said looking at me trying to intimidate me. I need to answer it or else the project that we've been work hard will destroyed just because of me. 

"nope."

"I think by working with their company, this project cant be success. i know that our company is still new, but from what i've seen many people tend to be curious about a new company. They will tried it and they can compare between our company and SY company. If we get the contract we will make sure that the contract will worth it. Even if our company is still new but the people inside were all a professional"

------

"Hayoung-ah you did a good job"Eunji unnie said after the meeting is over. my heart is beating so fast, maybe because i'm so nervous. "Hayoung-ah, drink this. you need to calm down" Chanyeol oppa said. 

"I'm sorry if we dont get the contract"

"no Hayoung-ah, you know when you presentate your answer the leader were so please with your answer. why? because you're confident and by giving that confident yoy can assure them that it will be okay to work with us. Dont think negatively if we dont get the contract. The most important is that we've fight for everything and give our best, if we fail there's no time to blame yourself. We will improve and improve so we can be a longlasting company and even make SY company become our longlasting rival"Chanyeol oppa said and pat my head. I feel reassured. It's been a long time since i heard anything like that.

-------

A week later.. 

its been a week since the meeting and now we're waiting anxiously for the letter whether we will be accepted or not. "There's a lot of contract in here but of course the scale is small, but i think its time for us to move on and let go of the big contract. i've sign these 3 contract lets finish it quickly and remember to be careful while working dont make a fatal mistake" Chanyeol oppa said. we re in the middle of meeting right now, it's a habit that we always have a meeting when all the contract that we've worked were finished. 

" Y..You...have accepted it?" Eunji unnie come to the meeting room while trying to catch some breath. "Ya!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter