Storm (II)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today... I wanna share this happy moment with all of you. After meeting you i have changed and now i dont feel like the world is a hell. Because of this woman i meet, I have lived a happy life for these two years. I hope that i can live a happy life forever till death. I feels like this snow, had been with us in all our journey, although i may not be the best man in the world, but i swear in front of these people and these snow i will make you happy. Son Naeun, Marry me.. Wil you?" 

Yes.

Oh Sehun is proposing in front of us. With my help. I think this is a good choice of me i couldnt leave Chanyeol oppa too. Meanwhile, All these time, Chanyeol oppa had been holding my hand and sometimes he keeps rubbing my back so i can feel better. "Are you okay?"

"Of course oppa, lets enjoy this moment and take a better memories" I said giving him  a smile and clapping my hand as the woman had already said yes. 

Well, this is the best. At least each of us had find our hally ending right? or not? 

------ 

*back to the present.

"Yeobo.. do you like that box so much? That you dont even realize that your husband and daughter has finally come home? " There he is. My husband. 

"Seyoung-ie, she must be tired. She is sound asleep that's why i didnt heard her voice" I said standing up and go toward them and rubbing my daughter's back. "Put her first oppa, and i will prepare lunch for you before you goes back to work" i said as i give a little kiss on my daughter's cheek. 

As i cleaned up the box, a photo fell down. Well, it was such a beatiful photo and as i remembered that was the happiest moment in my whole life.  When i finally became someone's woman forever. 

----

 

After the Finland trip is over, We get back to work like how it was use to be. But, still there's little awkward situation. I dont knkw why an awkwars situation like this could happen, all i do is just helping two people findjng love for each other. But, Chanyeol oppa has changed. He keeps staying away from me and it's been two weeks since the last time we went on  a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter