A Thousand Years

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh..You know my name? May i sit here?" he said. and i just nod my head i dont know what i can do. 

"Are you here alone?" 

"Yes.. but why are you here? I suppose you're on your honeymoon right now? Dont tell me your honeymoon is in here?" 

"What honeymoon are you exatcly talking about miss? I am a single man and i just meet you. I think you have mistaken me with someone? but how can you got my name?" 

"What are you doing here exatcly? Please stay away from me if you're just gonna left me again" 

"I am not. I am here to see you. I am here to be with the woman i am going to spent the rest of my life with, well if she wants. Miss,I think i'm in love with yo, So, Do you think we can do something to be a little close?"

"Oh sehun, If this is a dream, i hope that this will last for a thousand years. I dont want to wake up from this dream" I said while tears comes down again. 

"Miss? sorry but if you're a single please  at least go on a date with me. You're my ideal type and i've seen you since two days ago when you came to Busan and i've seen you since the day you come to the airport before you go here. If i'm not mistaken you're miss oh, right?"

"Oh sehun, please stop with this kind of jokes I dont like it." 

"What kind of jokes are you exactly talking about? i'm serious right now and who exactly is the man that have made you like this until yiu dont believe me?"

What's wrong with him? Why is he being like this? Why did he came to my life again after all? Did he lost his memories again and he became like this? but, that impossible, There's Son Naeun and of course she wouldn't left Sehun afterall. I decide to believe him at least and agreed to be on a date with him, Well, i need to know what happened after all. But i need to make sure that i will not fall in love with him again. deeper.

-----
3 days later, We have comeback to seoul and ever since that day i've spent my day with Sehun in Busan. I found myself enjoy the date i've been going with him and i have contacted with him almost every hour. I dont know whether this is right for me or not. 

Today,we're planning on to meet up at a cafe and i need to make sure that this will be the last. Because lately i've been thinking about him for almost every hour and i miss him. I need to stop. 

"Hayoung-ah"

"O, You're here. Come and sit you've been late"

"Mian.. there's a lot of traffic"

Then, we continued to chit chat. But then, i saw Naeun. She is walking with a man and they were interlocked their hands together. "Sehun-ah, Look at that" I said pointing my fonger at them. 

"Do you know them too? Should icall them to join us?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter