First Snow (prologue)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If I met you, would tears rise up? The foolish me wouldn’t be able to say anything Tell me, Merry Merry Christmas, hi, how have you been? When the snow falls, would my bruised heart get covered whitely?" A ringtone makes a girl woke up from her sleep. "Oh! It's christmas now. No wonder this ringtone wake me up today" said the girl after checking the date on her phone. This ringtone was spesial to her because it was the song she like the most and especially she really like the winter.

Every christmas she always set this ringtone to wake her up. And she has beeb doing this for the past 15 years. 

"Plop!" A notification pops up in her phone. 

After checking the notification she got, something caught her eyes. 

 

'your storage is full,please delete some' 

"Huh.. this phone. I just delete some photos yesterday and now this thing told me to delete some again?! I need to change this old thing" said the girl and started to opened her gallery and delete some photos. But suddenly she get a notification again. 

 

'Today, 17 years ago you take this photo. Click here to check your memories with your beloved' the girl quickly click it and her phone was filled with many photos in themepark and many more. "Hayoung-ah..lets clean the house first before it's late" said the girl to herself and leaving her phone in the table and started to clean the house.

 

While cleaning the living room she found a box and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter