A Relation

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1,5 year later... 

It's been a 1,5 year since i date Chanyeol oppa. Yes, that time i accept his offer. I mean i feel somehow sorry for him too he is trying to help m. But seriously, i feel so sorry for him i use him as someone to forget Sehun while he loves me so much. The first six months were absolutely hard for both of us, He is trying so hard and i still cant get over Sehun because of the project were lasts over 6 months. 

After the project were successfully finished, Sehun is becaming a CEO and replacing his father. SY company and Our compant became a team because of many projects that we're working on together. But what makes me can move on from him is because i had never seen him again. 

"Youngg-ah, What are u doing?"A text come in, It's from Chanyeol oppa. Just when i am about to replying his text, a call come in. 

"Ya... I'm about to reply your text oppa"

"Why it takes you so long to reply my text?. Young-ah,Lets go to a vacation, we havent been on a vacation since so long right? because of the work"

"Right? Where do you want to go anyway oppa? I'm so excited about this oppa!!"

"Lets meet up and planned it together. I want a vacation which we two can enjoyed it. And i dont want to plan it by myself because its our vacation" There he is. Talking sweetly again. I mean i somehow feels so loved by someone when he said thjngs like that he always think about me first then himself. 

-----

The time i had waited for long time has finally come. Its take a long time for us to go for a vacation because of the work. Guess what? We're going to Finland. I feels so excited to go to the Finland because i've always want to ride on a sleigh and because of all the movie that i've watch makes me feel nervouse about what will happen in Finland.

After a long journey, we finally arrived in Finland and we decide to go to the hotel where we will be spending our night to placed all our belongings. After that we go to many places and just like what i expected, it all looks so beautiful. We spend the night in Helsinki.

The next day, we go to one of the most famous ski resort in Finland,and we did go to other beautiful places. Chanyeol oppa is really a good man, he is patiently waiting for me, he helped me and he doesnt even get angry when i made one of his favourite watch fall down by mistakes. 

The third day, i had been waiting for this day to come. We finally go to the Santa Claus village. We're gonna spend the two nights in here and we will go back to Korea sadly. Well, it' s such a short trip but i really hope that this trip will be memorable for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter