Between Us (II) (Continued Chapter)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ssi, i heard that you're sick from the accident two years ago, is it Naeun-ssi who is in the accident with you?"Chanyeol oppa suddenly ask. "I think we dont need to talk about this, as you know Sehun oppa is having amnesia before the accident so..."

"It's okay honey... yeah, she is with me and i heard that she still searching for me even with many scar on her body and she runs in the rain only to search for me. But then my father come and told her to receive treatment in Korea because her condition is so bad and she keeps on searching for me. I'm really lucky that someone like her is searching for me when that time, we dont have any kind of relations and she said that i'm such a robot the first time we meet"

... 

"Oppa, i dont think it's neccessary for you to say it. It makes me shy" she said and bured her face on Sehun's arms and slightly looking at me. 

"I dont feel good, May i go to the hotel first? I think i need to recharge my energy for tomorrow and i dont want tomorrow's schedule became a mess because of me. excuse me" i said and leave the table.

The weather is just really fit with my mood its raining and i think its good for me to take a walk to the hotel than taking a taxi. 

"Ya! This fool!" a bass voice can be heard and guess what? I am on his hug. "Mianhae,Hayoung-ah. If i know about this i wouldnt ask that question, i thought asking that question can make the situation better but it's becaming worser" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter