Hero ?(II)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun-ssi, please remember that it's a work. And you also have a lot of work to finish in Korea if you don't have many work i would be sending you to here instead of her. This isn't right if you two are dating each other and use this chance as a chance" manager Kim said suddenly. 

"Chanyeol-ssi, can you send me all my work to do? In my desk there's a paper and please help me give it to manager Kim that's the proposal for next week. And i also bring the document that i need to finished before 2 weeks" he said cooly. I mean how brave he is talking to manager Kim like that?  Even Chanyeol oppa who is close to manager Kim doesn't dare to do something like that. 

"Whatever you want. You will be in responsibility. If something in Korea went wrong, i will sue you and i will make sure you will not graduate from the university" manager Kim said and goes to the counter for check in. 

Chanyeol follows him too. Chanyeol oppa give me a last hug and a goodbye and whispering me 'fighting!". But wait, what we are going to do now? I mean we don't have a place for us to sleep. And i haven't tell my mom about this. It's surely doesn't feel good to work in a big company. 

"Oh Sehun-ssi, what are we going to do now?" It's been 30 minutes and all we did was standinv and doing nothing. "Lets go back to the hotel" what? After all this time he only say it now?

"Hayoung-ssi aren't you going to follow?"

-------

The way back to the hotel was more awkward. I don't know how we can check in to the hotel meanwhild manager Kim haven't give me an instruction. Wait? He surely have much money? I mean he didn't feel scared about using his money for this company? He handed me the key and left me. 

When i arrived at my room, i decide to text my mom about what happened and i took a shower to cooling my mind again. I kept thinking about Sehun, looks like k have seen him before with the glasses he put on before. 

--------

The next day, we have our breakfast separately. And we even went to the company separately. And of course the journey for me isn't easy. I can't understand chinese well. 

When i arrived, the employee at the company keep looking at me. They are asking me something which i dont understand. And thus, that make me standing for about 30 minutes before someone come and help me. Eunji unnie come and said som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter