A Thousand Years(II)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gomawo" I said after the passionate kiss ended and he opened the car's door for me to come down. Then,he kissed my lips again for the last time,and we bid a goodbye,but this goodbye feels like this is really our last. 

-------

Time really flies.. Without me realizing 1 year and hald has already passed. and  it's already at the end of Autumn. Which means i havent meet Sehun for a really long time. Ever since that kiss we have in his car. A year. Without any contact and anything.

"Hayoung-ah, I have got you a friend to date, Tonight at the restaurant near your house. Please at least come this time, I cant bring my face toward my friend if you dont come this time too, It's the fifth man already"Yerin said on the telephone. 

"Arasso, I dont even tell you to get me a man for date, right?" 

"I am doing this for your sake, Dont you feel tired being single? Its almost Winter now"

"So what?"

"You know, why theres an autumn before the winter? Its because god give every single lonely person to find love each other in Autumn so they wont ferl cold and keep warm in Winter" 

"Ya..You said something like this again.. I cant believe you. I wonder why you've got such a boyfriend goals when you're like this" I said and ended the call. Well, I need to get ready for this date tonight. 

------
"So,How is your date last night? did it fo right?" Yerin asks when we're at a cafe for a quick chit-chat. "You know,he is good looking but yerin-ah, I think it's not the time right. I need a time for myself" I said.

"Okay..I guess you need to prepare yourself and i'm sorry if what i did offended you. It's just that i dont want you to cry on the first snow,I dont want you to keep hoping that you two will be back together someday. You're the one decide that this will be the best choice, I just dont want to see you back as yourself years ago.. because it hurts me whenever i remember about you like that" 

I understand what Yerin is trying to tell me. To be honest sometimes i stil dream about him. And i dont know why in my dream i have my own happy ending. At least i have my happy ending there even if its a tragic ending in a real world.

"Yerin-ah, I will go back to the company first. I have many works to do"

-----
"Hayoung-ah, Please take care of my works when i go to a business trip tonight, I will be going with Eunji, so i will let you take care of it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter