Metamorphosis (I)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months have passed. There's nothing new, and people only focusing on their own work as the company get busy lately. I don't have any time to go out with my frienda because of this and they also don't have time. I never thought that internship will be like this. 

"Oh Hayoung! I know you're just an intern but please do me a favor. I need you to go to Busan now and accompany Sehun there and please bring this to him. I have an urgent work so i can't go there. Please help him" manager kim said and leave. WTF with that robotic man? OMG i must be dreaming right now.

"Nope! This is a real thing Hayoung-ah. You need to hurry and picl some of your clothes or you need to catch the last train to Busan"Chanyeol come and said.

Chanyeol have been so helping these months. But not on the work, he helped me to adapted in here and always treat me so well. I'm lucky that he is there for me if he isn't there i would be so bored because of the robot man and manager kim.

------------

I've arrived in Busan and right now the sun is almost set. I wonder if there's still much work to do. Suddenly a text come in, it's manager kim and he did give me a number but i don't know who's number it is. I tried to call the number but it was busy. I checked the app and it turns out it's robot man. No wonder he doesn't answered it.

I am sitting in the station for a long time. Without me realizing, i fell asleep. "Hayoung-nim"someone called me and shook my body. I opened my eyes and therr he is. The Robot man standing in front of me with his wet body. 

"Sehun-ssi, why are you so wet?" I asked upon seeing him. "Let's go." What? That's the only words come out after making me wait till i sleep here and giving some attention to him? The robot man really leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter