Metamorphosis (II)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun" i gasp. The man's looked down and our eyes locked. "Gomawo" the word come out of my mouth unexpectedly and what i remembered is that, that night i cried my heart out in Sehun's arms with the first snow falling.

--------

"Hayoung-ssi, please copy these document" Sehun said. Well, i feel like he is changing at least he is talking right now. And ever since the accident in Busan that happened 2 weeks ago, he is slowly opened his mouth. Good thing he doesn't even bring up that topic. And we're the only one who know about it.

While copying, without me realizing i will finish the internship 2 weeks later. And soon i will be graduate from the university. But i need to search for a job. By looking at my situation the chance of me working in this company is so small, and Sehun of course will be accepted in this company. 

"What's with your face? Isn't this gotta be exciting?" Chanyeol come and pat my shoulder. "What's to be exciting?" I asked lazily.

"Manager Kim said we will be having a holiday together. It's as a party for you and Sehun becauss your internship will be end soon. It's going to be a 2 days 1 night trip" chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol oppa... do you have any other IT company? That maybe i can work there?" I asked seriously. "This place is perfect! Where are you thinking to go?" 

"Anii.. i mean this company is so perfect. But i don't think they will give me a contract to work here. If Sehun of course he will be given the contract because you know he is such a genius" i said.

"You two.. did you guys forget that we're working right now?" Oh it's manager Kim. But, he just go after that and Chanyeol told me that we will continue in the cafetaria when lunch time. 

"Sehun-ssi" i called him and give him the document. "Oh Hayoung, Oh Sehun! Packed your thing and let's go to our holiday! I will be waiting at incheon airport at 07.00 PM and we're going there not only for holiay and celebrating. But we'll be meeting our client there" manager Kim said and quickly grab all of hia belongings. 

"But? I still have some work to do sir" i said. "Bring them to there. We can finish it there" manager Kim said. 

"Hmm... so you all are going for a celebration? J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter