Forwarded.

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later... 

Its been 2 years since the accident and i dont hear any news about Sehun. I have been stopped working a month after the accident. I cant bear working there any longer i keep thinkjng about Sehun. If only that time i followed what he said. If only that time i am at the hotrl resting, at least i can found Sehun right now and i am not in a guilty like this right? 

And ever since then, i still dont know whether the chairman's adult has been found or not. I have asked Chanyeol oppa but he said Sehun cant be found meanwhile about the chairman's adult, there isnt any news about him and the chairman always go to the states every month. Well, Chanyeol oppa said that maybr his adult is there and he doesnt want the pers know about his adult who got in an accident two years ago. 

"Hayoungie... lets go to Busan, with Yerin" Sooyoung texted me. Well, i havent go to Busan since two years ago or maybe i havent go for holiday since two years ago. 

"Hm.. arasso. I'll not refuse any thing you planned this time" i  immediately called her. I know Sooyoungie well because i have been with her for many years. And i feel bad for always reject her when she asked me to go for a holiday. 

"Assa!! It takes a really long time for you to finally accept my offer, you know? I am tired of receiving a rejection from you" she said. 

"Planned everything and inform me about it. I will make surr this will be an unforgetable trip with me" 

" finally!! The old Oh Hayoung has been summoned!!" She said cheerfully. Well, i heard a lot of things about that. Almost everyone said that i've been changing since the accident. Well, they dont say it in front of me, but i can heard all the whispering. 

Suddenly my phone start to ring. It's Chanyeol oppa, what's wrong? He usually contact me when its weekend or any holiday time. "Hayoung-ah, am i disturbing you?" 

"No, oppa. Whats wrong? You usually dont contact me right?"

"Yaa! I just want to ask how you are doing. It is wrong for me to ask my dongsaeng?" 

"Aniyo.. its just you are busy right especially on monday like today. Anyway, whats wrong oppa?"

"Hayoung-ah, i have stopped worked on SY company and now i am working at a new company, my friend ask me whether i have someone to introduce because we're short of people now and we need to be fast so we can get our first project. Eunji is working in here too" 

"Why so sudden, oppa?"

"I mean, its time for you to comeback now. Its been a long time since that accident and its not even your fault right? I mean you need to start living your live again and stop blame yourself for what happened. I am sure all of that happened because of its a fate, Hayoung-ah"

"Anyway, i will text you the address, and if you have made your decision please text me or you can come to the office as soon as posible. Bye Hayoung-ah"

Do i need to get back to my normal life? Thats right, i need to stop thinking about Sehun. But how can i stopped think of him when he always come to my dream everytime?

Ting! A text come to me. "You can forget him by working Hayoung-ah. Fighting!" 

Chanyeol oppa really help me a lot during the first week of the accident, i need to help him too. At least i can help him by working in the company where he started eith his friends and also maybe i can stop thinking about him if i work. Just like what Chanyeol oppa said.

-----

A weeks later... 

I will start to work at the new company today, i have finished the interview which i attend the next day after making my mind. Chanyeol oppa really welcomed me and there's also Eunji unnie too working there. The thrre of us were th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter