Encounter (I)

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hayoung-ah...Palli! You're late..you said you have a class today!" My mother's voice fill up the house. Yaishh... i'm late again!! I went down and quickly put on my shoes and went off. I run so fast that i don't even care about anything. As long as i'm not late i will be so thankful.

Oops, i haven't introduce my name yet. I'm Oh Hayoung and i'm 20 years old now. I studied in a university right now.

"BRUKK" i fall down. When i raise my head i saw a man who also sits on the ground and around him there's many books scattered. Well, mine scattered too. "I'm sorry" the man quickly said and started collect the book. Without even helping me to get up he left me. With my book scattered on the ground.

"Hayoung-ah what are you doing there?" Oh, that's Yerin's voice. Yerin then helped me to get up and collecting my book. "Why are you so fast today? And what are you even doing sitting on the ground with books around you?" She asked after she helped me. "I'm late for my class. I will be get going now" i said and rushed to the class.

I was really lucky that the teacher hasn't come. But there's only one chair left and wait.. isn't he the man who crashed with me just now? "Oh Hayoung, why you haven't sit down?" The teacher come in and the first thing he did is rebuke me? What the?! Today surely a bad day. I sit down beside the man.

But wait, he is not even looking at me even once. Is he a robot? All he did during the class was looking at the teacher and writing and all i can hear was his breath. He didn't even said anything after what he did this morning. 

------

"So, mind tell me about what happened this morning?"Yerin co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter