After The Accident

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes with a headache and i feel sore all over my body, i stand up and i lookes all over the places. Everything is flat with the ground. It is really an earthquake, where is Sehun? I hope he is okay. I dont even know where he goes before the accident happened. 

"Young lady!" I heard someome said in english. "Are you okay? Lets go to the refugee tent. We will treat your wound and you can take a rest there" the man said. 

I guess he is one of the volunteer? I decide to follow him and when i arrived at the tent, the tent is full with many people lying and some of them is still being treated by the voluntees. The fact that i am in someone's country and being alone is making me miss Oh sehun more.

"Please find my friend!" When the man is going to go maybe searching for other people. "I will try my best. But please treat your wound first ang hang in there so you can meet your friend when i bring him" 

"Anyyeong?" The doctor said. "Are you korean?" He asked. I just nodded my head, it's a relieve that i can meet a korean in here. 

"I'm Jung Ilhoon. I guees i will tell you my korean name instead. Or if you want you can call me Michael Jung" the doctor said while he is treating my wound. "I am Oh Hayoung".

He keep talk and tall, he is so noisy. But i keep thinking of Sehun where elsr he could be? I need to search for him when i have finished. "Oh Hayoung-ssi, you need to rest. Your feet is swollen and your hand need to be casted for a while" he said. 

"I am okay. Doctor if you have finished, i need to go now and you need to treat other patient too". "Where do you think you're going with all these scars? And i know that you cant move your hand freely right? I think it's the best for you to sit here and take a rest" the doctor said. 

-------

The network in here was really bad and i can't give any news to my family there and also the company. The light were all off , they said it was all because of the earthquake. And i can only sit here without doing anything, i cant speak english well and here people are all trying so hard to sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter