Chance

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I run toward the cafe where we used to hangout. I run with all my might, I run as if its my last time to find my love. Is this right for me to do it like this? Is it okay if i broke the happiness between two people? 

There he is.. With a white t shirt and a long jeans. He is sitting there waiting for someone. "Huh..Huhh.."

"Hayoung-ssi! Whats wrong? Take a seat first and calm yourself. Why are you being like this?" He said after seeing me panting in front of him. He then offered me a water to calm down. 

"Hayoung-ssi, Take your time. What are you doing here? instead of Chanyeol?" He told me to take my time but he keeps on asking me. 

"Oh Sehun.. Do you really not remember anything? even one percent of me in your life? I know that we're nothing before but please tell me at least that you know me and even if you've already happy with what you have now.. Please.. Tell me at least that we're friends" I said while crying. I am such a crybaby today. 

"what do you mean? Of course we'rea friends and also a partner. What makes you like this,Oh Hayoung-ssi, do you need me to called Chanyeol to come here?"He said. Maybe he is flustered because of what i had been doing now. 

"Oh Sehun, Listen to me" I said lookong at his eyes deeply. "The woman who has been with you when the earthquake happened is me. Oh Hayoung! not your secretary. I know that you may not believe what i just said but its a fact that we're together"

"What??"

"You need a proof? Well, maybe i dont have any proof to showed you but if you remember we were in Shanghai together and we just got back from meeting your friends in a beach. There, she give you an invitation to her wedding, which i suppose she is your ex girlfriend, then everything became like that"

"You have been deceived. You ask why? Because your father dont want me to br your girlfriend..."

"Stop. Please stop! aarghh"He said holding his head and he is in pain.

"Oh Sehun!! Whats wrong?" 

------

"Hey!What have you done till you make Sehun like this" Son Naeun come running with sehun's fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter