3.

My World, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The members of Weki Meki were sitting around chatting - they needed to get to sleep so they'd be rested for the filming of the video for "All I Want" the next day, but they were all too excited to go to bed. They were interrupted from teasing Suyeon about how excited she must be to get to see Moonbin again when Lucy's phone beeped for about the 10th time that night.   "OOoooh," Elly said, "sounds like Lucy's got an admirer!"   Lucy blushed. "It's MJ. He's excited getting to see me tomorrow." MJ was one of Moonbin's fellow Astro members who Lucy had recorded a duet with earlier in the year. "I thought he was excited when we first met, but that was nothing compared to this. He's like a little puppy!"   The others started teasing Lucy about her admirer, which only made her blush more. The only one who didn't take part in the teasing was Sei. She quietly left the group, thinking no one even noticed, and went to her bed. She plugged earbuds in her ears, some music, and lay there listening to it, trying not to think about Lucy. When she felt the tears start to overflow her eyes and run down her face, she angrily wiped them away and rolled over to face the wall. She knew she had no reason to think Lucy would be hers - she didn't even know for sure whether or not Lucy was gay - but it still hurt to think of her with somebody else.   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^   The next morning Sei was one of the last ones to wake up. She was coming back from the shower when she ran into Lua.   "You'd better hurry up and get dressed for the video," Sei said. "Manager-nim will be here to pick us up soon!"   Lua looked confused. "What are you talking about? This is what I'm wearing for the video!" Lua looked down at the white sweater and shorts she was wearing. "I think I'll stand out with all the red and green everyone else will be wearing."   Sei let out a little laugh. All the other members had chosen the most elegant outfits they could come up with, wanting to look good when they were on screen together with their sunbae-nims. Leave it to Lua to try to bring back their sporty aesthetic from the "I Don't Like Your Girlfriend" video.   "Oh, I definitely think you'll stand out," Sei said. If there was a little bit of snark in her voice, Lua didn't notice. As Lua skipped off to the living room to wait for everyone else, Sei headed to her room to get dressed. As she walked along, Doyeon fell in walking beside her.   "Hey, are you okay?" Doyeon asked.   Sei looked confused. "What are you talking about?"   Doyeon rolled her eyes. "You were the first one to bed last night, and you didn't tell anyone you were going. That's not like you. You're never the first one to bed, and if anyone else is still up when you go to bed, you always give hugs to all your members who are still awake. So I'm asking: Are you okay?"   "Suyeon's right," Sei said. "You would make a good leader - you notice everything!"   Doyeon laughed. "I also noticed that you avoided my question twice. I'm going to be watching you today, and I'm here if you need me."   Sei nodded. "Thank you, unni." She turned away from Doyeon and went into her room, where she almost ran into Lucy.   "Sei-unni!" Lucy said brightly. "You'd better hurry and get dressed - Manager-nim will be here soon!"   Sei took out the red and white dress she'd chosen for the day and started getting dressed. Lucy spun around in front of her and asked "What do you think? How do I look?"   Sei's mouth went dry and her heart was in . She didn't trust herself to answer at first, so she bought a little time by looking Lucy slowly up and down. Coughing softly, she said "You look beautiful. Very grown up."   Lucy's smile widened and her face brightened even more.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter