28.

My World, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suyeon, Sei, and Lucy walked into the apartment after the movie. 

"That was really a great movie. Thanks for inviting me," Suyeon said. "If you don't have any plans for tonight, I was thinking I'd order in for the three of us."

"Um. . ." Lucy stammered. "Actually, we already have plans."

"Oh?" Suyeon raised an eyebrow and waited for Lucy to elaborate.

"We're going out dancing," Sei said.

"Don't you get enough dancing in our day to day lives?" Suyeon asked.

Lucy shook her head. "There's a difference between professional dancing and dancing for fun."

"Okay, just don't be out to late," Suyeon said. "We've got TV promos in the morning."

"No problem," Lucy said. 

"We're going to go hang out in our room now," Sei said.

Suyeon walked into the common room and saw Doyeon and Yoojung sitting there watching a drama.

"She's having a pain flare, so we're spending the day in hoping she'll be better tomorrow," Doyeon said protectively.

"I wasn't even going to say anything," Suyeon said.

"We're ordering in," Yoojung said. "Do you want anything?"

"Sure," Suyeon said, sitting down next to Doyeon. "Just let me look at the menu for a second." She pulled her phone out to look at the menu. "Looks like I forgot to turn it back on after the movie." 

When she turned her phone back on, half a dozen texts came up, rapid-fire. 

"Oh look," Suyeon said, "Moonbin wants to get back together. Delete, delete, delete. Apparently he heard about me breaking up with K.Will and thought he could weasel his way back in. Hell no."

"But we do need to find you somebody," Yoojung said.

"Unfortunately," Doyeon added, "most of the guys we know are in Astro, which puts them off-limits."

"Thanks guys, but I'm really not looking right now," Suyeon said. "I think I'm going to wait and let him make the first move, whoever he is."

"Well, you can do that," Yoojung said, "but what if there was a guy that you wanted him to make the first move. Would it be okay for your members to get him a hint and your phone number?"

Suyeon rolled her eyes. "I suppose that would be okay. But I don't want my members trying to set me up with someone I haven't shown an interest in."

Just then Lua walked in. "Who are they trying to fix you up with?" she asked.

"No one," Suyeon said quickly, "and I'm kind of trying to keep it that way. 

"Afraid we'll set you up with another Moonbin?" Lua asked.

"Something like that," Suyeon agreed.

Lua looked at Yoojung. "Is the food here yet?"

Yoojung laughed. "We got to talking to Suyeon and haven't even ordered yet."

Lua took a moment to think about this. "Okay," she finally said, "when it comes, just leave mine on the table. I'm going to go take a nap."

Suyeon looked at Lua, her suspicion written all over her face. "A nap? Why?"

Lua sighed. "Because I'm going out with Jennie tonight, but she can't pick me up until nine."

"Nine?" Suyon exclaimed. "That's too late - when would you be back? Two? Three? We've got TV promos tomorrow morning."

"I didn't forget the TV promos," Lua said. "That's why I'm getting a nap now - so I' can go out tonight and still be rested tomorrow."

"And you'll be back by one?" Suyeon asked.

"By two,' Lua countered. "I don't know where she wants to take me, so we've got to factor in travel time."

Suyeon nodded. "By two. But if you're even one minute late. . ."

Lua nodded. "I know, I know. I'll be doing everybody's chores for a month. Don't worry - I'll be back on time."

And with that, she headed into her bedroom to get a nap.

Sei and Lucy were at their fifth club of the night, checking out a number of different DJs. This one was playing a mixture of funk and city pop. They were having a great time dancing, but they were getting tired about to call it a night.

"Let's go get a drink," Lucy said.

Sei led the way to the bar and ordered a screwdriver for herself and a cosmo for Lucy. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter