Chapter 17

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 











Wahh this place is so refreshing.




Yah keep you head inside. Dont even try to put your hands out.




Mwohya you should have see the green scenery. Its super pretty.




Not as pretty as you.




You really dont want to be dead arent you.




Oh please if im dead im sure you wont find a guy that is just like me.




Dont make me puke on this road trip.




Arasso. So what makes you drag me in this trip.




I myself should be asking you this when i have no clue where would my own driver bring me to.




Mwoh you dont know anything




Yeah. Grandpa didnt say anything. Hoseok oppa didnt say anything. Even my own cousin been ignoring me. So whats the clue binnie.




Ahh. I dont know.




Okay then let me have my nap. I woke up early for nothing.






Sleep well.






You smile and took your nap as you know that your road trip is still long. Changbin on the other hand were looking at the scenery. Enjoying his time with you as he never thought that he would have his own time with you out of the city without the rest of the boys. He felt thankful that you were by his side for now. Just then he felt some weight on his right shoulder. He turn his right and saw your head on his shoulder. A smile form and he let it be. After a long ride both of you finally reached the destination. You were still sleeping while hugging his arm tight. Changbin chuckled and caress your head lightly while whispering to himself.






You seems in peace. So when will you accept me just like how you accept Mark.








Miss Hayeon. We have reached.







You woke up and move away from Changbin. You were still half asleep. So you were still clueless. Changbin chuckled and ruffle your hair. Before going out of the car. You frown and shrugged. Went out of the car and saw Changbin is taking out the bag. You were taking a big breath before went to Changbin.






How is your nap missy.




It was peaceful.




Yeah too peaceful that my shoulder numbs.




Ahhh mianhae. I didnt know my head was heavy.




Tsk. Sarcastic much. So do have a clue where we are Miss Hayeon.




Well this look like my grandpa siblings farm. YAH IT IS MY GRANDPA SIBLINGS VILLAGE.







You start to jump in happiness. Since it's been a long time you've been there. Changbin look at you with a smile and felt happy that you are in your best mood.






I need to find Nanny. She cook the best stew ever. You should really try it.




you sure love this village huh.




HELL YES. Its where i find happiness and where i always bring the Duos during summer break.




What about Mark.




Well he always busy with stuff. So he never been here before. Besides he never ask so he is nothing to us.




What do you mean by us. We aren't a thing yet right.




Us meaning he won't be part of our life anymore. Yes we aren't. 100 days is not finish yet mister.




You know my answer right. What if after this 100 days you change.




I don't change easily Changbin. Come on we are left with few days. We should enjoy ourselves right.




Yeah right.




Aigoo. Why are this two young boy and girl arguing.




NANNY. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.




I miss you too Hayeon ah. Well you bought a friend.




Yeah grandpa ask me to bring him along. Is a short trip for us. Oh that is Changbin. My closest friend  .




Oh dear i heard few things about you from my own brother. Now let's get inside. Both of you go and unpack and rest. Im making lunch for everyone.




What about my driver nanny.




Ahh he wont stay. He will pick you guys up few days after. That's what your grandpa said.




Arasso. Oh my nanny i have so many stories to tell you.




We can storytelling later. Now let's go in. Come along Changbin.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









Hyung will Changbin hyung tell her everything in few days time.




I really hope he will say everything to her.




Changbin hyung really loves Hayeon nuna no matter what.




Thats call true love. While Hayeon still dont get the signal.




Nuna sure gonna be shock if she knows everything.




Aniya Hayeon nuna will understand everything if Changbin hyung is being honest to her.




Thats right Felix. Hayeon wont joke anything about it.




I wonder what will they be after the 100 days is over.




Well everyone hope they will become a couple soon right  




We hope Changbin dont do anything stupid. That will sure ruin everything.




True. Well we cant predict their future so let them be for now.




So guys. What should we do today  




I dont know. Without Changbin will be so different in the dance studio.




Well we can have practice and go somewhere to have fun. Plus we still have other schedule to complete.




Yeah. Last one to the building is paying for the lunch.





Hyunjin it is.




WHAT YAH THATS NOT FAIR.











◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










Hayeon ah can i come in.




Yeah you can.







Changbin came in the room with bunch of snacks with him. You smile widely as you saw those snacks. He chuckled and put it in front of you and sat opposite you.








Mwohya. When did you even buy this  




Seungmin recommend me snacks that you like. The boys ask me to bring some for you. So you wont get bored when you have free time here.




Aww they are so cute.




What about me.




More to cringe than anything i would say.




Aish jinjja. Well lets help grandma prepare the table.