Chapter 10 (Part I)

Chances to?

 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 


 










As usual every school day you walk alone towards  the school by yourself. Its been weeks since you talk or meet Mark. You start to feel weird as all the boys were ignoring each other. While you were walking you saw Hyunjin were walking while eating apple. You smile and ran towards him giving him a pat. He turn and smile while munching his apple.


 

 

 

 

 

 



Annyeong Hyunjin ah.

 



Nuna you look cute today.




Thanks for that compliment. So why are you alone. Didnt you always go out to school with the others.




Ah. The hyungs. Well they kept giving tension to each other. I dont know what happened to them so i decided to be alone today. The rest went to school early accept for Changbin hyung and Bang Chan hyung. They are still at home. They say they wont attend the first lesson.




Ahhh is that so. Oh yeah. Have you guys seen Mark. I mean i have yet to see him since the underground battle.




Nuna you are sure something huh.




What did i even do this time.




Ani you did nothing at all. When i get back from my parents house i see Changbin hyung was being punished by Bang Chan hyung. I dont know what happened but im sure that something bad happened before i got back home. Maknae lines dont know anything.




Thats weird. Why suddenly Changbin was punished. He did nothing at all from far i see.




Thats right. Nuna didnt you realise. You have been distance yourself from Mark and Changbin. More on Changbin hyung to be exact. Which i can sense that he might say something that makes you like that. Also you give more attention to Woojin and the maknaes. Thats clearly shown how things change drastically. Oh thats Junkyu right.




Yeah thats him. YAH KOALA KID.




   NUNA. THANK GAWD I FOUND YOU   .




Mwoh. What is it this time.




 Annyeong Hyunjin. Nuna we need to talk during break time. Its urgent  .




Arasso. Now now. Why you look so panic.




It must be about Mark hyung. Well he is on trend in the school this days.




  That is one point. Another point is much more stressful to me more than anything   .




You are saying that Kang Mina is back to the school and she will get Mark as she wants to.




  Heol..... How can you know much about this  .




Yah. I know her more than all of the people in the school does. Now we are at the gate of the school. I want you guys to help me.




Help you with what nuna




   Im not gonna entertain if its about Mark hyung  .




You aint running away this time sloth. Now listen carefully.....




 

 

 

 




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Until when you want to be like this.




I dont even have chance to make it right




Yah you do have one but you just waste it when you are blindly in love with her.




I know im at the wrong hyung but she is just like how Chaeyeon is. I just cant hyung.




Dont you ever say Hayeon is the same as Lee Chaeyeon. Both are different person. You just cant see the same thing over and over there would always be differences.




Chaeyeon have never leave my life ever since the accident hyung. It hurts me so much that i always think of her. Now i met someone who is similar to Chaeyeon and i cant help it to fall in love with her. She is just like her hyung. Nothing more or less  




So what you would just ignore those wrongs that you've done and apply the same thing to Hayeon. Are you insane.




I wont do that. I would never even do that. Hayeon is just someone that i cant lose. By her not giving attention to me makes me feel hurt even more. I cant help it to just blurt out and confess.




So what now. You are gonna make life harsh just like that.




Its not what you think hyung. Its just complicated  




Then what would you dare to say all of this to her. I dont get it why wont you just let go of those hard times and move on.




You just dont understand hyung. Its not easy to face her after what i get.




Now you want to be a coward. Seriously Changbin. You are better than this.




Fine. Still you already know all of the reason. There is no other reason i should be like this.




Then would you be able to tell the truth to Hayeon why we move to SKZ. All of the truth behind it. Its all in your hands. Im not gonna be responsible for it Seo Changbin.



 

 

 

 





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 

 

 

 

 

 

 





《Skip time》







The first few lesson just end. You were in your good mood. You look at your left and saw two empty seats belongs to Bang Chan and Changbin. Both of them have yet to appear for school since the start of the school. After you look at the empty seats you look at Mark who is packing his stuff. You just sigh and smile and you know that he is not in a good mood to talk. After you finish packing your stuff you saw Woojin is staring at you with questioning face. You smile and pinch his cheek.



 

 

 

 

 

 



Whats with that face oppa.




Somehow im just worried about you.




Theres nothing to worry about. Now how about we go to lunch. I want to eat kimchi stew. It must be the best.



 

 

 




You stood up and drag Woojin out of the class. You were walking towards the cafeteria while hands still on Woojin. Just then a hand stop you from walking and you saw Mark was holding your hands. You let go your hands thats on Woojin and look at Mark who is giving you almost angry face.
 

 

 

 

 








Mark let go of me.




   Why are you with him  .




I said let go of my hands Mark.




   Not till you answer me. Why are you with him  .




Im not gonna talk to you if you are mad like this.








You pulled away your hand and face Woojin who is look confused on what's happening. Your frown turn to a weak smile and look at Woojins eyes.







Oppa you go and have lunch without me. Tell the boys i will see them after school.




Arasso. Promise me you wont cry when i see you later.




Aniya i wont. Go.






Woojin left the both of you and went straight to the cafeteria. You were frustrated that you dont like it when Mark is being mad. Once Woojin is nowhere in sight. You gave Mark your straight face.







Are you done with your madness or do i have to repeat myself everytime you are like this.




  Look im sorry. I should have not rage at you  . 




Why are you sorry for now talk normally.




  Why you ignore me ever since the underground battle   .




Something just kept bothering me after the battle.




   If you have something to talk about why didnt you find me. We never keep any secrets from each other Hayeon  .




I dont want you to be worried about me when you have other things to do Mark. As you can see im fine right in front of your eyes.




   Still Hayeon why are you with Stray Kids more than the trios. Its like you are drifting away from us more than before. Whats going on in you  .




I dont know Mark. Dont even ask me why because i know that you would threat them as make me feel bad because they dont know my past. Not a single one of them  .




  So you are letting it be and granting the chance by letting Changbin dating you. You arent gonna do it right. Please tell me you arent Hayeon   .




Do i look like i have a choice Mark. Its just a date and not something official. Why do you even care so much about it.




  Its not i dont care about you. Its just i dont want you to get hurt in the end  .




Hurt. Really. If i know things like that would've happened i wont be so close to him. Seriously Mark, i know my rights. Stop worry too much




   How can i not be worried. The person who i cherished with is going to be with someone who have been hiding harmful secrets that could possibly hurt you with regrets. He is a bad guy Hayeon   .




YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT MARK! You know how hard for me when you kept accuse them with no evidence at all. They are still my friends Mark. When i face hard time where were you. You know how worried i am when you kept showing me those unhappy faces. Yes i ignore you but i cant afford to be in the place to see you mad just because of me. You're Not the Mark i used to know. Who are you.....



  Hayeon ah.....




  MARK-SSI !!!

 



 




Both look at their right and saw the person that Mark didnt expect to appear but not you as you know that person has been around quite some time after the underground battle. After the girl approach to the both of you. You gave her a weak smile. The girl just smile and stood beside you facing Mark.


 

 





  Oh my gawd i miss both of you. Mark did you wait for me while i was gone. I miss you so much  .




  Why are you here Kang Mina  .




  Yah is that the way to greet your future fiance. Hayeon ah i miss you so much. Did my Mark cause you trouble. He didnt isnt he   .




Aniyo. He been so well. So how is life so far Mina.




   Oh Yeonnie you wont know how good the place is so far. Its like a dream fantasy  .




  Oh finally you are here. I have been searching for you. Woojin hyung told me that you are with Mark. Oh annyeong Mark hyung and Mina nuna. So Hayeon nuna lets go  .  








You nod at Junkyu. But before you could even walk away. Mark grab your wrist and pulled you towards him. His grip was tight that you just felt uncomfortable. You pulled out your hands and glare at him.









Before you could assume. Better think before you yourself getting hurt.









You walk away along with Junkyu, leaving Mark and Mina alone along the corridor. After you are far away from Mark. Your knees starts to go weak and you drop on your knees with tears forming. You just cant believe that Mark is acting like that to you which makes you say all the words that you never said to him before. Junkyu saw you in tears. He went to your level and pat your back while you broke down. You never thought that you could possibly argue with Mark as the both of you had never argue before. Junkyu cant do anything since he never thought that it would happened so soon.








 Nuna... Lets be strong. It happens for a reason  .




More like the ending is coming. You knew this would come didnt you.




  Mianhae. Now nuna lets go to your favourite room. Lets talk there. You promise Woojin hyung not to cry am i right   .




You are right. I feel so useless right now.




  Come on nuna. Lets go. I have sandwich in my bag and its your favourite   .




Kaja...


 



 




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 


 




Aigooo the food never fails my appetite.




You ate so much Jeongin.




Hyung its called filling the big tummy.




Yeah right. Woojin hyung where is Hayeon nuna.




She must be with the trios. Well nuna said she wants to catch up with them since then.




Aniya. She went to have a talk with Mark earlier. I didnt think she would take this long.




Well something must be up then. Omo they come for lunch.




Yah keep an eye on him. Ensure he didnt do something stupid again.




I will do that no problem. Saranghae Changbin hyung.




Annoyance. Yah stop stealing my kimchi.




Hyung you came without even taking your own lunch and you take my food how can you say im stealing your kimchi.




Yah take mine. Im full looking at all of you eat.




Gomawo Lee Know hyung. So whats today's plan.




I guess we practice more than we should. We have been slacking so much.




Thats typical. So Changbin ah. You still going for that Wish to be granted




Im not forcing her to do it. Its just she owes me one.




aigoo. Hyung that wish is once in awhile. Use it wisely.




Yeah and dont make Mark attacked you like how it was in the cafe.




   Mwohrago. Mark oppa attacked you in the cafe. Heol......




Yah can you not appear just like that.




Nuna how is your date last weekend.




  Its was great but both of us told the true feelings   .




We stayed as best friends. Since she has someone in her heart.




I knew that so well. Nuna hwaiting.




   Thank you little cutie. Oh guys where is Hayeon unnie  .




Should be with Mark hyung. Since Woojin hyung said she went to have a talk with him.




  Uhm guys she is not with him. Mark is with Mina unnie. Sitting there enjoying their lunch  .







Bona point at the far end table where Mark is. The boys eyes went wide as they never thought that Mark would sit with another girl as they never seen him with any other girl except for you.


 


 





  As expected. You guys dont know. Mark oppa is Mina unnie first love but she got rejected as she knows that Mark oppa loves Hayeon unnie. However Mina unnie doesnt give up because she knew that Hayeon unnie only see Mark as a best friend the she dont want to lose. Like literally. So Mina just be friends with Hayeon unnie and they became close friends which makes Mark less chance. Wait why am i telling you the past  .




Bona ya. You just did it.




  Ah... Mian. I didnt meant to do it. Ahhh im dead. I should have not done that  .




Bona ah. What do you know that we dont.




 Ahhh..... Mianhae oppa i think Junkyu is calling me .







Bona ran away from them leaving the boys dumbfounded. While Changbin just stare at where Mark is. Woojin saw him and flicked his ears to snap him back from staring.








Yah stop giving that stare when he is not even starting one here.




Aish jinjja. So what now.




Eat up and dont be late for extra class. Mr Jung is mad when he see empty seats.




Aish jinjja. Can i just once be free.




Theres no such things as free when you make trouble.




Changbin hyung. Do you really love Hayeon nuna.




Is that even a question maknae yah.




Ahh hyung just answer it honestly.




Yah you fall in love with her in first sight. Dont try to lie to anyone in stray kids Changbin




Okay okay. Yes i love her but i dont know her real feelings for me thats all.




Arasso. So hyung grab those chance. Who knows both of you will change in few dates.




Yah dont make me flushed. Im not in the mood for that.




Aigooo Changbin hyung is so cute.




You guys really.....