CHAPTER 1

Chances to?

HAPPY READING ^__^!


YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

 MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG     

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 

 


 


 

[ Well of course we have to start with an intro right ;)  ]







New year, new start, new life. As students were whining how school would be start over and over for them. However its a good thing for others who appreciates the school itself. As the trios, Junkyu, Mark and Bona were walking towards their class. The students around them were amazed on how popular they are regardless on how they walk eat talk or even doing nothing. (Yes, forget to tell that only people who is in that school knows that you are the grand daughter of the owner of the school.) People do treat you differently from others as they just want to feel how popularity is. However you hate to be like one. You just want to lived normally like a typical student does. Your grandfather understands you and will always be there for you when you are in need. Not to mention that there's a room that is only special for you and your friends but not other students. There are many students envy on how your life is and tried to ruin your life in school when turn out to be failed as there's always guards everywhere. Yes guards around the school area. Just for you. As the trios reached the class they saw your place is empty and knew where you are as always.














  Unnie is not here again    .    

 





  Well if its not here she will be at her usual place     .     



   Well nuna is always like that ever since the start     .     




   I heard that there will be new students coming into our school  .    




   I bet they are handsome and talented. This school is hard to get     .     




   When will Hayeon unnie just be with us every morning     .    




   Guys she just dont want attentions. You guys knew why she picked you both as her friends right      .    




   Well based on my point of view. We are popular but i just dont feel like one    .




   That because you are full of yourself and hates people treat you like a queen     .      




    Oppa really. Its just that i see Hayeon unnie as a girl that wants to achieve her dreams. Not to be status as the most popular person or anything much     .     




    Yeah we most likely just want to live typically thats all      .      




    And that is why she chose you both and no more or less    .      




    Well its almost times up i see you at lunch later     .     




   I hope nuna will be there     .     




     She will dont worry. You know how she is when it comes to food    .     





   Its a monster     .     



    Yah dont say like that to my mommy unnie.      




    Whatever lets go or your favourite teacher will kick us out    .




   Yah dont even start it.     






Both of them leave the class left Mark chuckled at their actions. As the bell starts to rang. All students settled down and wait for their teacher to arrive. Once the teacher arrive. He sigh and face Mark.




 



 


   So Hayeon is at her usual place again.      




   You got it right Mr Jung    




     Aigoo. The new kids will have trouble to know the greatest person in the school. Okay class we have new students and please behave well and treat them perfectly like how you guys treat the best 4 in this school understood      








The class just nod their head and wait for the new students to come into the class. Once the new students went inside the class starts to be noisy except for Mark who just sat still feeling annoyed. The teacher shut the class up and as the new students to introduce themselves.








Annyeong. Im Bang Chan and this is my brothers, Woojin, Lee know and Changbin. Nice to meet you all. Please treat us well      




   Okay. Bang Chan and Lee know will seat in front of Mark. Changbin you may sit beside Mark who is at the back end there and Woojin may sit at where Hayeon is the table beside Mark. Mark please raise up your hand.      








Mark raised up and the boys went to their seats. Not to mention that some girls in the class starts to be dreamy and fangirl on the new boys. After the class had settled down. The class went back to listening in class while Mark in on his phone trying to get you reply him back. Not long enough he heard someone talking to him









Hey wont you get caught




   Trust me if you are seating with me or Hayeon. No one has the rights to stop us. Or they will get fired. Considering that you are lucky enough to be around me.      




   Mark Lee seriously do you have to be on your phone.      




   I am still one of the top in class Mr Jung.     




    How i wish you are in typical state but not Hayeon categorised.     




   Im sorry to hear that but Hayeon is Hayeon. Mianhae Mr Jung. Im trying to get Hayeon back in class.     




   Well if that is so. Do tell her that her Grandfather ask me to tell you to tell her that she will be touring this boys starting from tomorrow and she needs to help them when they in needs.      




   No matter how lazy she is.     




   Order is an order now better pay attention when theres test coming up.     




   You got it Mr Jung.     





Not long Changbin starts to talk to Mark again.





Who is Hayeon.




   You will meet her at lunch or tomorrow. Dont worry she is a nice girl you will ever meet    .











◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







As per normal. You will always skip the first lesson no matter how much you love the first lesson. While you were in the Vocal room playing the piano that your grandfather bought for you. You were enjoying your time in the room no one is around just you and the piano music. While you were playing you didnt realise that the door was slightly open that someone is there watching you playing the piano. Soon after you heard some footsteps. You turn around and smile after seeing someone that rarely meets you in the room.







Aigooo someone is skipping her first lesson for the day.




Grandpa its been so long since i ever see you      




Im sorry that i have so much things to do.




Its okay. The maids took care of me so well. I feel so fat right now.     




My Hayeon is not fat. She is cute.




How sweet of you. So how is your trip.      




Well im sure that you will like it that i bought so much hoodies when my business trip in Sydney.




Thank you grandpa. I owe you so much     .




Its nothing much. Its how i love you like how i love my son.




I miss them so much Grandpa. I wonder how they are right now.       




Heavens is where they are right now. Dont worry god is taking care of him so well.




Like how you took care of me 10 years ago.      




Aigoo. So you are going back to class after lunch am i right.




Yes grandpa. I cant missed out Mr Jung lecture or Mark is killing me.      




You guys. Since young you guys are so close to each other.




If not because of him. I wont be in this state right now grandpa     




Thats a good thing for sure.




Well it is. Thanks to you too.      




You really love this piano so much didnt you.




Its the first thing i got ever since they left me. Thank you so much grandpa     




Anything for you. Now practice more. Im sure that you will soon be the first in the competition.




I will make you proud    .




You will always and had always be one. Dont skip class again okay Dear. See you soon i have some meetings to catch up.





Your grandfather stood up and slowly walk towards the door while you are right beside him.





Dont forget your medication grandpa     




I will dont worry. Oh the house you staying at right now. Its yours.




Wait where will you be staying at.     




Where is BTS staying. I want you to be independent from now. Bring your friends along if you dont want to be alone. I will visit you once in awhile




Grandpa. Will Uncle lee fetch me later     .




Of Course he will. Your cousin are here. You should go and meet him soon.




I will dont worry. See you soon Grandpa    






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






    Oppa unnie didnt even come for the first half of today at all      .      




    Nope. She ignore my text. Plus theres someone new that she needs to know     .




    Hyung theres someone knew in our class too. 5 of them. However hyung. One of them really have Hayeon nuna look alike    .




    Ayee there is no one look prettier than Hayeon unnie     .




    Yah you wont know. This world is wild       .     




    Like how the cafeteria is. Urghhh i hate it when the whole school gets attention from someone knew.     




    Hyung you still have fans around you     .




     Those are cake face and i hate them    .




    Natural is much more worth than cake face    .      




    You bet it is. Oppa i heard that Unnie needs to give a tour to the new people tomorrow she will need to stick with them for the first semester   .     




   Hyung is that even true    .




   Well sadly yes. Hayeon has to do in order to pleased this   school     .     




    Unnie will have her hard time then.      




Why are you guys talking about me.




    Ahhhh those fans shouting were because of you     .




Ani i came into this place and its already noisy when i see 7 new faces coming into this place     .




   Well nuna your hell starts tomorrow    .     



Eh what just happend in the morning Mark.








She ask Mark while sitting beside Junkyu and ate his bread since she knew that Junkyu will took extra for her as always.








     Mr Jung assign you to give a tour for the new students since you know SKZ more than us. Well 3 of them are 2 years older than us. One of them is a year older and the last one is the same age as us.       




4 people in a day.




    Make it 9 people unnie. We have hells to do tomorrow. Mrs lee told me when she introduce 5 new students in my class.      




Wow grandpa is really something. I just met him in the morning.




    That explains today's morning. So nuna have you tried the new chords     .




Its nice Junkyu. I love it. Ouh and i might need you to help me in this competition that is around the corner.




   Unnie why him when you have me. Im talented too     .




Bona my bear. You are specialised with rap. You are a rapper. Just because of that husky voice of yours.




    Ahh i wish i could sing well     .




    Dont worry Bona. You will be a good singer one day.       




I heard both of you became a trainee. Its great huh to be in one of the Top 3 entertainments.




     Unnie you yourself a trainee too but never debuts.      




Yah i just dont. I rather be a trainer than an idol. Thats why i have that super status.




    Even in school Hayeon. When will you ask your grandpa to get rid of that status.      




Listen well my dearest Child friend. He will never do that unless i have found him something meaningful.




   Talking about that does he even mean that you need to find your other significant soon.       




You are absolutely correct. Thanks Junkyu for the food. Yah better hurry up. I dont want a fuss when i reach the class.




    I just started eating you lazy one     .




Aish jinjja. Well i rather go first see you later.




    Aish jinjja. When it comes to lecture. She always wants to be the first one     .




   She just dont want to be in trouble anymore now i better get going. Before she kills me.      




    And who is that she Junkyu    .




    Nothing. Yah Bona i wont be attending the last lesson    .



    Can you just straightly say that you are going to meet up with your favourite girl and straight to practice after that.     




    Well only you know who it is. See you guys tomorrow.      




     Aishhh jinjja this guy is such a headache     




    Lucky enough we are on the same page     .




    Oppa you better eat your food and be where unnie is before she kills you.      




    Chill out man. She will be fine alone. It happened so many times already.      




    Oppa you are ridiculous at times. I wonder how i am friends with you.      




    Its all by Hayeon. Now how is the new kid in your class     




   Hajima. I need to eat with peace     .




    Whatever you say Bona     .




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







Can this place gets more louder than i thought.




Well perks of being handsome in this school. The girls are melting.




Stop it Han they aren't here for you. They are here just because of our visuals that attract them.




This school is scary. Chan hyung why did you pick this school.




Is the only school that is safe for now. Felix you need to get used to it. I dont want us to be seperated because of just one stupid reasons.




Not like someone who just gave bad auras to the lecturers.




Yah dont even try to start back. If not because of that guy. I wont even hesitate to put my fingers on him. Which makes me feel disgusted




Changbin hyung. You still have me to fight on.




I rather not since you are too scary for me.




So guys how's the first half of the day.




Theres this cute girl name Bona. She isnt like how this cake face girls are.




More like she felt pissed off when most of the girls tried to talk to us. She seems so different from others so far from what i see.




I heard that she is one of the trios that has the rights to turn down offers from any teacher. Plus the trios are friends with the most highly popular girl in this school. I forgot her name but she resembles Seungmin. But in a dark way.




Who knows she is soft in the inside




Well she must be my seat mate then.




Woah hyung you legit.




Well yeah. The teacher told me to seat next to her. So i just agreed.




Hyung just saying that you are the first human in this school to be seated beside the most popular girl in the school. Except for the trios.




What are their name i didnt catch it for the moment.




    Name is Mark. This is Bona. The last trio is Junkyu. He is currently busy with training. Unlike this girl here well be trained late than Junkyu. Ouh the girl that you are curious of is. The name is Hayeon. You may see her tomorrow. Just treat her like a normal person dont try to act like she is a queenka in this school  when she is not     .          





Mark can tell us why do we have to treat her normally but now how the teacher asked us to do like other students do.




     Aigoo. Guys Hayeon may be what you guys state her but she hates it so much that she might make you be kicked out of the school. FOREVER. So treat her normally and im sure that you guys will be fine. Oh and Han-ssi thank you for calling me cute. I took that as a compliment. Mark oppa lets go back to class.       







Both of them left and the rest of the boys went speechless as they knew that its rare for the trios to talk to new people just like that. However Seungmin remain calm as he knew something that none of the Stray Kids boys know. As Mark and Bona are out of their sight. The boys sigh and went back to eat. As they will only be having half day for the first day of their school.








That was strange.




Its like they know this place better than others do.




What i heard they have been in this school the longest. Regardless of their age. Hayeon is the one that chose the trios. Which makes them what they are now.




Well they have few more years till their graduate  




Well most of the school graduates people become successful  after leaving this school




Well this school is sure something.




Well this girl is sure something to me.




Woojin hyung, you are not thinking about how Hayeon is right.




What. No im not. Its just im hungry.let's get chicken after our practice.




You pay for it. No dutch pay for today.




Okay okay fine.




Assa chicken for later. Thank you hyung




Urghhh whatever