Chapter 28

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 












 

 









 

Hyung are you done grooming yourself. It's been so long since you are in front of that mirror. 




 

YAH FINALLY MY BABY IS BACK AT HER HOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER. I'M SO EXCITED. 




 

Woah mister. You ain't going anywhere. Grandpa wants to meet you. 




 

What... You are joking right. 




 

Nope. Mark and Mina has finally captured by the police. Investigators are trying to do investigation on them including you. Since Mark has some intentions to kill you but they decide to kill Hayeon nuna instead. 




 

That . Hyung don't be sad because im gonna meet nuna. 




 

Yah how can you do that to me. 




 

Its orders from grandpa. No excuses. 




 

Man now i'm sad. 




 

You can meet her tomorrow. Besides she cant go anywhere. She is resting at home with Bona. 




 

Yah did anyone say Bona. 




 

Yes Han Jisung. Bona is at Hayeon's house to babysit her. Now will you excuse me. I have business to do. 




 

Woah woah woah. So tell me who is going where. 




 

Seungmin and Changbin will go and meet Grandpa Kim. The rest of us will go and meet Hayeon since she wants to meet us. Tomorrow we have other things to do. So Changbin you might not be free for the past few days. 




 

Man that . 




 

Im sure it it Felix  




 

So hyung can we go now. I can't wait to see Hayeon nuna reaction. 




 

You miss her so much huh. 




 

Not as much as you do hyung. Chill out i will tell nuna about you. She will be fine. 




 

Urgh whatever. 




 

Get ready guys. Hayeon secretary will come and fetch us. 




 

Changbin hyung. Just don't be sad. We won't take her from you. 




 

That's if Woojin hyung didn't flirt too much with her




 

Yah she is like a sister to me. Why would I take her away from you. 




 

Whatever  just get lost. 




 

Aigoo....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You ate so well despite the pain huh. 




 

Grandpa. I'm just hungry and hospital food . 




 

Well my dear. You have to endure for a few more days till discharged. 




 

So grandpa. What will you do since you get the culprit. 




 

They have to sentence jail for attention of murdering. 




 

Oh that . First being expelled and now sentenced to jail. Does that mean no one can bail them out. 




 

Well that's if they admit their crimes. Their time in jail won't be long. 




 

Cool. So now you need Changbin for the investigation. What does he have to do with the case. 




 

Something related to Mark. Which involves you also. 




 

Oh. I see...




 

Sir Kim, the boys are here. 




 

Well let them in. You my dear Hayeon just don't move too much. You are still recovering. 




 

But grandpa. Can i still go to the garden. 




 

Yes you may but with the boys company. 




 

Alright. Don't be too harsh on Changbin grandpa. 




 

I won't. 





 

Your grandpa left and the boys went in the room seconds after your grandpa left. You greeted them with a smile. I.N. went towards you and gave a huge hug. Same goes to the 2000 liners. You chuckled as its been so long since you see them. 









 

Where is Changbin. 




 

He has something else to do. Don't worry about him. He will meet you soon. 





 

Alright. Chan oppa. Are you alright. 




 

Yeah i'm fine. It's just dust went into my eyes early in the morning. 




 

Oppa are you crying. 




 

No im not. 




 

Yes he is. He just can't accept that you are finally home. 




 

Bangchan hyung miss the hospital food a lot. 




 

Awww. Well now i'm back home you guys can come often as you want. Plus I can't go out till this wound is finally healed. 




 

Nuna i really really really really really really really 




 

I miss you too Han. So tell me how Bona this days. 




 

Ah that is great news for you and me. I don't even know. These days I never see her in the company. She has been ignoring my text these days too. 




 

Well she must be busy with everything. 




 

Nuna where is Bona




 

Well she is busy with some hectic schedule since morning. She can't babysit me for this few days



 

Aw man. 




 

Its okay Han. She will be free from tomorrow. Just have a great time with her. She needs one. 




 

Hold on. Since when you meet up with her. 




 

That's a secret. Now tell me how Changbin so far. 




 

Firstly he is like a lost kid who lost his parents. The next thing he is like a crazy kid who found a treasure. Lastly, he is who he is nuna. 




 

We all know how much he loves you. That is why we tried to still time today for just us and not him clinging onto you for the whole day. 




 

Okay. That seems a little off but its fine. Oh Hyunjin ah can you get those fruits in the kitchen and cut it. I forgot to cut it early in the morning. 




 

Anything for you nuna. 




 

Hayeon ah. What do you plan to do the last few months in school. 




 

Well if the problems all cleared and nothing else is endangering the school. I will just sit for the exams and hope to pass the graduation. 




 

Well that works too. What about your life after graduation. 




 

Im helping out my grandpa business. Well i thought Seungmin will take over but he have his own dreams and passion to catch on. So might as well i enter the working world. 




 

Nuna cant you work with us. 




 

Im sorry. I wish i can but i need to see if my music passion can bring me to you guys. 




 

It will work for sure. Plus your music is in a great beat. It suits us too. 




 

Thanks Leeknow oppa. 




 

Nuna fruits are ready. 




 

Thank you Hyunjin.




 

So Hayeon. What really happened the last time. 




 

Ah. I was searching for grandpa. Then Mina grab my hand and want to talk to me. So I bring her out of the hall and talk there. She told me that Mark is suffering. At first i don't believe as i know she is up to something. So I reject her favour and walk away. The next thing is I was stabbed by her and bam that's where all the incidents is. 




 

So its just Mina there or you feel like someone else is there. 




 

Mark was there too. He and Mina planned all of this. They didnt discard the knife but they hide it somewhere. Which is already found by the investigators. 




 

Nuna why would they do this. 




 

Mina hates me. Mark holds a grudge and im their target.  After they were expelled. The securities always found their trace everywhere in the school. I suspected that they were trying to make my life miserable. 




 

Yet they failed every single time. 




 

Yeah. They don't know that holding grudges won't satisfy them. They are too dumb for that. 




 

Which is why you always said that the security in the school is tight. 




 

If you obey the rules and just live normally you will be fine. But once you messed with the wrong person. You won't live happily




 

Thats scary. 




 

It wont if you know whats right and whats wrong I.N ah. 




 

Nuna will you forgive them after what they do to you. 




 

Yeah. It's not wrong to forgive people that did bad to you. It's just your thoughts on whether you want to forgive them or not make them exist in your life anymore. Just don't seek for revenge. That's not the way to live happily. 






 

Wise Hayeon. Its rare to see you like this. 




 

Well therapy helps me. 




 

Nuna once you are healed. Lets have fun like we used to. 




 

We will guys. Thats if Changbin oppa is not clingy and moody




 

Oh don't worry about him. We will handle him for sure. 




 

Just dont kill him alright.....
































 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

My readers... i know its been days and i post this late. Even Woojin have left. He will still be in Stays heart. Lets continue our boys as well as Woojin okay. Lets not be sad. We have to stay strong and give as much loves as you can for the boys. HWAITING! **Dont worry. I will still include Woojin in this story. Skz as nine or none!**