CHAPTER 6

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 








 



《2 weeks later》






You were with Junkyu and Bona, having lunch in the cafeteria. Since both Junkyu and Bona end their monthly evaluation earlier than expected  they are free at the moment. While Mark is away with his busy Schedule






   WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY    .



  
     MWOHRAGU  .....




     NUNA........ You arent kidding me right   .




Yah its not like your first time doing those underground battle. Its a new thing to do everytime new students came in SKZ.




      Nuna why didnt you tell us earlier. We would prepare something.




Ani. You guys have to do well while you guys are trainees. Underground battle should be a cheesecake for you both.




    Still unnie we are battling against the Stray Kids. Unnie you know that all of them are talented   .




You guys are the ace of this school. Make Grandpa proud.




    Nuna every year only you who always make Grandpa proud. How can we make any changes in history when new talented ones just arrived. Yet they are much popular than us. World wide knows them      .




Its rather you go big or go with nothing Junkyu. They dont know your real talents yet. Besides you should prove grandpa that you should the top ones rather than being 2nd every year. That goes the same to you Bona.




      Ayee unnie. Is not because of the seniors or even the alumni. I could have done better. I promise i would do well      .




Thats the Bona i know.




      Nuna i heard that you are getting closer to the new kids    .




They have a name called Stray Kids. Yeah they are close to me but not as close as you two kids here. Also im only close to Bang Chan, Woojin, Seungmin and Jeongin or should i call him I.N




    Daebak. But why do i always saw Changbin oppa kept giving you those cold side   .




Attention is what he wants all the time. Well im not trying to be so bold but everytime when Woojin oppa gave me his attention he will turn annoyed or jealous. Well i know whats around me when you guys arent around.




Is that so nuna....




  Oh its Seungmin. Whats up man long time no see   .




     Aigooo its been awhile since i saw this puppy   .




Im more of a dandy side Bona. You can call Hyunjin a puppy more than me.




     Ani i will call you.....




Annyeong Bona.




    Oh JISUNGGIE. I MISS YOU. How is school   .




Im sad it turns out that im stuck with Junkyu for Maths class. Hyunjin must be lucky to be with you .




   Well we have lab class later. Lets be lab partners    .




     Yah you leaving me alone again. Seriously.




     Yah you arent majoring in science even. You have English later on with Felix and Hyunjin. Its sad that we had different schedules for this term.




   Perks of being the odds. Nuna i will get going. I have to take my books in the locker    .




      Yah Kim Junkyu you have yet to eat your food till finish    .




      Im not hungry anymore   .







Junkyu stood up with his annoyed face and left them. Leaving the rest confused but not you. You were silently laughing as you know that Junkyu is annoyed and jealous that Bona is giving her attention more to Jisung than him. Bona look at you while Jisung took a sit beside Bona and Seungmin sat beside you.








     Unnie what is so funny    .




Nothing is funny. Its just you who didnt realise why he is like that to you.




Nuna you seems to know something that Bona didnt know about.




    You my friend better not be enemy with him. He is such a nice boy but i dont get it why he is snnoyed everytime you are around     .




He might be jealous or something.




   Yeah. Im gonna talk to him when i reached home    .




You better be or i will force both of you to talk it out in front of me. You know how free i am as always.




Oh nuna. I heard that one of the category will have a wild card in the finals.




Oh i see you heard it earlier before it could even be said to the school.




Nuna you aint joking with us right  




Ani. Its true that theres a wild card but i cant tell more. You just battle and win the place. Whoever won the challenge againts the wild card. They will only have that one chance to be granted and no more afterwards.




      Woahhh. Wait. Unnie thats a total change in the whole entire SKZ history. DAEBAK     .




Wait you never have this type before in your whole life in this school.




     Ani. Okay basically in this school no one had ever get those chance before its either they go big or kicked out of the school. Well usually its always againts Hayeon unnie. If not Hayeon it will be tbe alumni. They are strong. As strong and Mr Jung is    .




Bona i think you should stop there. They have to experience themselves in order to understand how Underground battle flows.




Daebak. Hayeon nuna makes me feel suspicious about her.




Well i leave it to your imaginations. Now run along  you have exactly 2 minutes to run here to your maths class or Mr Jeon will sure be upset of you Park Bona.




    AH MIAN. IM NOT GONNA BE LATE LETS GO GUYS  .








Bona quickly grab both Han and Seungmin hands, start to run as they really have not much time left. Since their class is at another block. You giggled  at them and smile as you used to do that to Mark every time without failing. You cherished those moments and glad that its in your memory. You look at your watch and sigh as its time for lecture with the only Mr Jung. You clear up the table and take your time to walk to your locker as its far from the cafeteria but nearer to the lecture room. You could care less if you are late as Mr Jung knows that lecture lesson is not your favourite and it will be useless to argue with you. So you just took your time and walk.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







Aish. Boys in this school loves to freaking destroy this innocent nonliving locker. Now how am i supposed to open it when it's freaking locked with other locks.






Changbin were running late for his lecture class. As he needs his notebook but he left it in his locker. However the boys in the school kind of damage the locker as they dont like how his aura and the way he talk to them. Changbin was super annoyed that he kept punching the locker hoping he have something in mind that could possibly open the locker. However time is running out and he dont want to come to class with empty handed. He gave up and sat on the floor looking hopeless while staring at the wall. Minutes later he heard a loud bang on the locker which shocked him he look up to see you with a big hammer and open lock. He stood up and look at you in surprised.










Woah where the heck did you ever have that  




Well i know this school much better than you. Dont worry. Just use the locker next to mine. Your locker seems to be useless right now.




Well if the boys in this school could mind their own business. This innocent non living things would be more nice and clean.




Too sad that its ugly right now. Just use the one beside mine. Trust me the boys wont disturb you.




Woah i never seen yours this messy before.




Well they kept giving me either death threats or love notes. I hate it so much that i just throw all this things away or burn in at the rooftop. Its too messy that i rarely come to take things in my locker.




That explains all the things there. And why the rest of the lockers are empty.




I dont know. Ever since i used this locker the whole locker became empty. Something must have happened while i dont know anything.




Thats strange. But thanks for the new locker




No worries. Well better change the name to different name. So people wont destroy this innocent non living thing.




Yah are you mocking me .




Ani. Hurry do your things i will wait for you.




Oh... okay.






You waited for him to do his stuff. Even if you are late you could care less. While you were looking through your phone. Changbin had just already finish with his stuff. He turn around and saw you focusing on your phone. Noticing that looking at you from far makes his heart beat twice than normal as you look naturally beautiful in his eyes. He quickly calm himself down and slowly went towards you without making any noise. He went beside you and look at what you is doing. You were watching some funny stuff that makes you amazed by it. You felt something near you so you turn around and saw Changbin face near you. You both stare at each other for a few seconds. You step away and clear your throat. He face went red and look away while calmed himself down. You start walking making him walking beside you.







Lets hurry up. You are late for the lecture.




Arent you late too.




I dont care if im late. Mr Jung will understand me.




How i wish i know you more than anyone would  




Sorry that you never met me before anyone would. Its kinda sad right




I take my words back. Your sarcasm is so on point this days i wonder who teach you that  




I learn it myself Changbin.




Why cant i be like how Mark is to you.




What do you mean by being like Mark. You both are so different. You guys have different personalities.




I mean everytime Mark is around you would treat him like he is your other soul. But when you are with us you are like a kind one but not that close like how you and Mark is.




Tell me that you are jealous of my friendship with Mark. I will tell you all the reasons why i did that




Never will i. Let me ju-




You can never be the same as Mark because you are Changbin. The person who loves dark but is warm in his heart. Even we have met only for few months or weeks.... Changbin is Changbin. I will give different treatment to other people who i met in life. You have to accept that. And you mister kept giving me those cold attitude dont you think i dont know that you want me to acknowledge your attentions.




I knew this thing will happened so soon.




What are you talking about.




Fine. Yes. Yes of course i want your attention. However when you hang out with us most of your attention will be at Woojin hyung. Dont you think i wont be jealous because of that.




I tried to give one but you kept giving me cold shoulders. You should know that i dont entertain that kind of people. You expect me to gave you my full attention every time. Seriously i still have a life Changbin. And why do you want me to argue with you about this. Its hilarious you know that.




Its the only way for me to know you better Hayeon. Not for the boys. Not for Woojin hyung. But only me.




I dont get it Changbin. What are you talking about.




I just... Forget it you wont even understand the full situation




If you keep on hanging your words how would i understand it. Its hard for me to understand you more how is that equal enough. You arent eve-




I like you




Yah Changbin ah........




You heard me. I like you Kim Hayeon.




Since when....




The first time you start to hang out with Stray Kids. Yes first time i tried to make you acknowledge my attention. But you kept drifting and be much closer to Woojin hyung. I hate it Hayeon. I hate it so much that i tried to be cold so you would know that. But it miserably fail. Now i have attention and finally i have my chance to talk to you. But it end up like this so i took my courage to say it.




You are going to be late for lecture. Lets just hurry up.




If you cant tell me the answer then let me just have a chance.




A chance to what Changbin.




A chance to date with you to prove you that i truly like you......