Chapter 30 (FINAL)

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 










 

 









 

Its been awhile...




 

Babe are you sure about this. 




 

Changbin. The past is the past. 




 

I know. What if they can't accept it. 




 

If they can't. Then we will forget about them. Just you and me. Being happy together. 




 

Oh Yeonnie...




 

Lets go and talk to them. It's been awhile since I step into this hospital. 




 

I cant believe Mark was admitted here weeks after he was in jail. 




 

That is why mental health is important. 




 

Miss Kim welcome. 




 

It's been awhile Doctor Min. How is the patient here. 




 

Wonderful as it is. Just one person who never leave the lounge every single sunset. 




 

What about the other one. 




 

Mina. Well she was transferred to another hospital since she nearly kill all the ladies here. Her mental stability is getting worst. 




 

I'm sure you are the victim. 




 

Well, everyones a victim in different situations Miss Kim. Do you wanna see him now. He is at the lounge area. 




 

Has he taken any of his medications. 




 

Regularly. Don't worry he won't be like how you last meet Mina with her parents. 




 

Well that's fine. Babe lets go. 




 

Thanks Doctor Min. 




 

Always at your service. Just call me if you need anything. I will inform your grandpa about this




 

Well yeah. Plus her bodyguard is everywhere. This place is safe.




 

I'm sure it is as always. See you around Miss Kim. 









 

The doctor left. You grab Changbin hands and went to the lounge that the doctor said. Changbin just sighed as he knows that you still care for Mark as a friend. Soon as you both reached the lounge area. You saw Mark sitting right next to the window. You were too nervous that you don't know that you were shivering. Changbin sigh and squeeze your hand lightly to make you feel secure and calm. You smile back and start to walk towards Mark. Before you even stood near Mark. Both of you saw his hands raised up. Both of you stop your paced and stood still till you heard Mark's voice. 












 

     Long time no see...




 

Yeah its been awhile. 




 

Babe...




 

What it's his way of greeting. Plus can we seat. My legs are hurting. 




 

Babe really is this how you would meet me if i'm in his state




 

What honey. No. Never. 




 

     You both amazed me. It reminds me of how newly couple is   . 




 

Hey. How are you these days. 




 

     Feeling good. The nurse here is kind and helpful... 




 

I suppose you have no connection with your girlfriend anymore. 




 

      She is not my girlfriend anymore. We broke up when we are in the jail. I regret everything. Embarrassed myself even   . 




 

Well at least you learn your lesson. You should be thankful that Hayeon let you stay in this hospital. 




 

   I am. I feel peace right here. Enjoying my moments every sunset. What about you guys. I thought your engagement is soon   . 




 

Of course. I'm sorry about your break up and canceled wedding. 




 

     Its fine. I like it when im alone  . 




 

Im sure you did buddy. You are welcome to the party after our engagement. It won't be fun when we didn't see Hayeon only childhood friend is not attending. You once beg her to your wedding invitation. Now it's our turn. 




 

    Thanks but i dont think grandpa would like it if i'm there     . 




 

If he didnt like it. He won't obey my order to put you in this hospital Mark. We forgive you already. We know you don't have bad intentions. Still you are just scared that things that you own will be taken away. I'm not blaming you for anything else. Past is the past. I'm gonna break those rules that I create. 




 

     Hayeon ah.....




 

She is right Mark. Don't let the past be the grudge. If you feel peace here. Then just come and have fun at the party. It's once in awhile. 




 

     Thanks guys   . 




 

Sorry Miss Kim. Mr Lee has to see the doctor for his regular check up. 




 

Well sure. Get well soon Mark. 




 

    Have a good life Yeonnie. Changbin take good care of her. She is still one precious girl that many mans would want to make her as a wife   . 




 

Oh dont worry. No one can take her away from me. 




 

Babe lets go. We still have things to do. 




 

     Oh Hayeon ah. I have one more thing to say   . 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

    Thank you for being my friend since you were born   . 




 

Aww thank you too. 




 

Babe. Lets go. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Bring it more to the left side. 




 

Yah we have been doing this for ages. Why do we have to do this even. 




 

Its the day where Changbin hyung propose to Hayeon nuna. 




 

      Isn't it cute. Both of them are going to have their own family soon   . 




 

We will soon babe. 




 

You two no PDA in this cafe please. 




 

Sometimes i wonder why Hyunjin is jealous of us  




 

     I think of that so many times babe    . 




 

Guys we need to get this done before they arrive. 




 

Guys where is the ring. 




 

I thought it's with you. 




 

I ask Leeknow hyung to took care of it. 




 

Oh hell no its not with me. 



 

Oh no. Who has it then. 




 

Seriously you lost it. 




 

    I HAVE ARRIVE. WITH THE RING   . 




 

Thank god. What would we do without you Junkyu. 




 

   And that is my best friend   . 




 

I thought i am your best friend

 



 

   You are my husband to be. He is just my one and only friend that I have   . 




 

I gave up with this trio sometimes. 




 

I feel the same as well. 




 

Guys they are coming soon. 




 

       EVERYBODY ON STANDBY. BE IN YOUR PLACES   . 




 

Babe you aren't in your places. 




 

    Oh yeah. Come lets go   . 













 

All of them went to their places waiting for you and Changbin to walk in the cafe. Once both you reached, you look at the surrounding feeling curious as the cafe is so quiet and empty but full with decorations. You look at Changbin, he looked away waiting for the que. Just then everyone pop out of nowhere and surprised you. You were shocked that you hugged Changbin tightly. Changbin chuckled and pat you calmly. 














 

Surprise for you Hayeon nuna. 




 

Nuna HAPPY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TO YOU. 




 

Surprise Surprise. 





 

Oh my gawd guys....





 

We know. We know. It's all Changbin hyung idea. He planned for all of this. 




 

Don't worry. He never forgets your birthday. 





 

Binnie...




 

Surprise for you honey. It's been more than 2 years. We have been through ups and downs more than that. Im thankful of you being with me. You are the only person that I would seek for all this while  




 

Binnie. Thank you for being with me too. 




 

Hayeon. If we have to fight through the tough times together. Travel around with one another. Accepting my silly moments every now and then. Most of all be the most important person in my life. Will you stay with me forever. 




 

Of Course binnie. I would always be with you. No matter what happened to us. 





 

Changbin smile and guide you to the middle of the cafe where a table with a small box is. You start to feel more anxious and curious of all things thats happening. Just then Changbin grab the box and kneeled down. Your eyes suddenly turn watery as you saw Changbin action holding the box with ring in it. 









 

Kim Hayeon... The last chance that i ever want is. The last chance that i ever want to be granted. Will you Kim Hayeon, be my one and only wife till the end of our last breath. Will you marry me....




 

Ayee nuna just accept him already  




 

    Yes unnie. Accept him   .




 

Seo Changbin.... Yes i will marry you. 







 

Everyone started to cheer. Changbin put the rinon your ring finger and smiled at you. You smile back and start to tear up. He hugged you and caress your head while smiling like an idiot. While you cried on his shoulder, can't believe things that happened. From there you finally feel how you treasured every single one of them. Without them you won't be who you are now. Especially Changbin who has been by your side since the start of the rollercoaster. However you are thankful of the people thats been through your high and low. Regardless of what you felt happy with the journey you are on....
















 

....THE END...