CHAPTER 2

Chances to?

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 


 



《Next Day》









You were walking to school since you let your driver to have an off day and you just wanted to be alone at the moment so you just walk. Your house is few blocks far from the school yet you still love to walk as you appreciate the nature early morning. While walking, you felt someone arms around your shoulder. You turn and saw Mark smiling not facing you.








   So you finally walking to school huh    .




Yah only for this week. Im tired of letting everyone vandalise my driver car.




   Its hard to live in that life isnt it    .




Arent you suppose to be with NCT for today.




   Well i am but not early this morning. Im meeting them after lunch. Dreamies are in school right now   .




Man its been so long since i meet them.




  Well what to do when you never went out from your cave   .




So if you are alone where is Junkyu and Bona.




   Ah i forget to tell you that Bona has training the whole day so as Junkyu. Its just you alone with Stray Kids for today    .




So they new kids are called Stray Kids.




   There are 9 of them and only one of them has the same age as us. I heard one of them shares the same birthday as you    .




Its Seungmin i guess.




  You know him   .




Ani. I heard about him before. I never met him yet.




    Ahh jinjja. Well finally we reached school    .






You smile and chuckled as both of you walk into the school. Few steps in and you saw the teacher that you really dont wanna see early morning. Its Mr Jung or so called Jung Hoseok or as a dance teacher JHope [ just imagine that he is one of the teachers ;). Also he is 1994 liners ]. Even if he is the longest teacher you ever known you still dont want to see him often as you know that he is working for your grandpa. Your smile fade as you see other 9 people behind Mr Jung.










   Oh Mark and Hayeon. What a pleasant surprise   .




Really Jung Hoseok. Early this morning.




   Well you would rather see me than seeing your favourite person as always  .




   Well i will get going first. See you next week Yeonnie     .




See ya Markie. So whats up.




   I guess Mark did tell you about the new kids    .




Stary Kids. Bang Chan is the leader. I.N is their maknae and they come from Jyp high. I get it i have to show them around in this school for the rest of the day. Stick with the rules and regulation. If not i will be grounded for a week and not having my own free time for a month. I know that too well Hoseok.




    I see you knew what to do   .




You think my grandpa never told me how you kept giving remarks about me.




    Working with your grandfather is an honor. Now do be friends with them and not suffer them. They are still frieshies. I suppose your lesson for this week is appealed. Now have fun. Be nice to them Hayeon    .




Okay oppa






He pinch your cheeks and left. You sigh and face the new kids that has been waiting for you.


 


 




So welcome to SKZ HIGH. You guys are new and mind introduce to me who you are.




Well you seems to know our group name. We're Stray Kids and yeah we came from Jyp high. So im Bang Chan or you can call me Chan . From left is Woojin, Lee Know or you can call him Minho, thats Changbin, Hyunjin, Han or called him Jisung if you arent comfortable with Han, beside him is Felix and that guy with puppy face is.........




Kim Seungmin. I heard alot about him for the past years.




Oh cool. So last but not least the maknae, I.N or call him Jeongin. So yeah thats all of us.




Cool you guys would know who i am already huh.




The school tells alot about you.




Well long or short. Im Kim Hayeon, granddaughter of the school owner. The longest student here. Which is basically i have been in this school for 10 years. And yes i spend my elementary here too. So lets get going shall we.




Cool. Its nice to meet you.




Well you guys need to know about this place more than anyone else does.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







While the rest in school. Bona and Junkyu were at Junkyu house. Bona were trying hard to calm Junkyu down who had just broke up with the girl that only Bona knows and not others. While Bona is on the sofa and Junkyu were laying his head on Bona's lap covering his face with the cushion. Bona looking annoyed and start to play with her phone instead. Junkyu and Bona have been friends even before  they join SKZ high. Yet no one knows how close they are unlike Mark and Hayeon who knows them the most  .











  Yah. You dont want to go to school because she broke up with you  .




  Man that two years is not nothing Bona. You should know me well  .




  Yah i dont know you when you kept moving away with that snake   .   




  Aishh i should have listen to you well   .



  Wow now you feel regret of everything   .




  I spent so much on her how can i not be like this. You should be cheering me up   .




  I have to lie to Mark oppa saying that we have training to do but im here in your house trying to cheer up this sad panda   .




  Ah you are not helping me Bona   .  



  Then what am i supposed to do. Im just your friend Junkyu   .




  Ahh im so sad right now man   .




  You know what. Im gonna make you forget about her. She is nothing to you anymore   .




  Bona...... Seulji is something ahhhh i cant   .




  You rather chase after that snake than your dreams. And not even looking at the ones that has been there for you. Seriously Junkyu. You are insane   .




  Bona. You dont understand how i felt....    .




   And you dont understand how i feel since the start. Ever since you date that snake you think i can live easily with her bullying me all the time. Mark oppa has to cover you up every single time you are gone when Hayeon unnie is with us asking about your whereabouts. Im tired everytime you and her fought just because of me being close to you    .




   Bona......    




  You know what i rather go to actual training than being here with you. 5 years aren't nothing to us isn't it   .






She stood up, picking up her bag and walking away as she wants to leave the place as soon as possible. But before she could open the door. She felt Junkyu back hugging her. Tears starts to fall as she just cant handle her feelings anymore.






   Im sorry that i hurt you. Im sorry that i didnt take your feelings well. Im sorry that i didnt cherished well our friendships. But please dont leave me alone when i only have you alone Bona. Please....     .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







After you left the cafeteria there's another library if you walk straight ahead.




Nuna out of all places i never see any recording studio or anything related to music.




You guys didnt know that SKZ remove all music things since 4 years ago. Even if we learn music here.




Why is that so.




Well grandpa wants us to know the education of Music but not to use them as an advantage. From there almost all music stuff went missing every semester. So he decided that students needs to bring their own music instruments or just join the vocal class. Well theres Vocal classroom at the basement of this school.




Cool so just recording room is not available here.




Well there is but is not available for students here  




You do have the access there right.







You just smile and start to walk. The boys were confused as they didnt get your an answer from you.







One day you guys will find out. So lets go somewhere that i really love the most.




Sure lets go.







You gave your widest smile and lead the way till the rooftop. Once all of you reached, the boys were amazed of how the rooftop were nicely decorated and felt so cozy. The boys except for Seungmin ran around the rooftop while Hayeon just chuckled. Seungmin starts to voice up that only Hayeon and Seungmin could hear each other voice.










You should join them .




Its been long time nuna. Let them be this happy.




Hows life so far




Been great. I bet yours is totally fine with Mark hyung.




You know it well. I guess they didnt know about us huh. Its a waste that they should really know why they are here.




If its not because of Grandpa i wont be this glad




So you guys had trouble at Jyp high huh.




Its a long story nuna




Seungmin ah come and join us.




Better get going before they get suspicious about us.




Arasso








You look at him walking towards the boys. You felt some how happy. Even if its a sheltered rooftop. The rooftop meant alot to you. While the boys were enjoying their fun. You saw Woojin approach you.






So this place is yours.




You got it right. Its been awhile since i step here.




So only you and your friends are allowed ro come here.




Ani. This place is meant for me. Only Mark has been here since he knows me well. You should ask him for guys tips in this school. He is a pro.




Well Changbin would be the one who will do that the most.




You guys are wild i see.




Yeah its been awhile since we been this happy




Well theres one more place to go before the school ends.




Jinjja.




Well thats if you guys wants to go there. Its optional.




We will glad to go.




Alright. Meet me at the basement i have yet to show a room that belongs to me.




Arasso. See you there.





You left them alone to get change as you gets stuffy in those uniforms. While Woojin just look at you till you are nowhere in sight. He never felt this happy before around girls but towards you his heart beat went fast. He never knew that he would be interested to be friends with you more than he could expected. Just then someone snap him back to reality which makes him startled for awhile.






Where is Hayeon. I thought she is with you.




Ah she said to meet her at the basement. She said that theres a room that belongs to her. So i think we should get going soon.




Ahhh hyung this place is awesome. Wait did nuna left us.




Aniya we just need to meet her at the basement. Its the last place for today.




Well we better get going.







The boys straight went to the basement without any words. Once they reached the place they saw Mark walking towards them. They felt curious as they thought Mark would be in class by now but he is right in front of them. Mark chuckled and smile at them.









   I see you came from the rooftop huh   .




Weren't you supposed to be in class right now.




    I took half day today plus im here to get my brothers which Hayeon didnt know that i am still here. You guys are allowed to leave half day if your reasons are valid enough. But since you guys are here. Hayeon is at the end side of this level. I heard she show you guys the school limited places    .




Hyung that place is totally awesome. No wonder only you are allowed to go there.




   You guys should be thankful that she showed you. The other two trios didnt get those opportunity. You guys are lucky. Well i gotta go. Just walk till that big door. She should be there by now. See you guys next week  .









Mark left and the boys just went towards the Big door that Mark told them. As they start to get nearer. They heard music being played. They walk into the room and all of their mouth went wide as they never seen a big nice dance studio. While Woojin notice that Hayeon change her uniform to comfortable clothes. Hayeon was at the middle of the room just sitting on the polished floor and faced the mirror. Once all of them stand still like a statue. Hayeon turn around and chuckled to see them like that. She stood up and went towards them.









Amazed huh.




Yo this is amazing.




Aye mate i never see things like this before




You guys are the second group to be here. Please ask them to close their mouth.




Mwohya you speak english.




Well i was born in LA and moved to Korea when i was 7 years old so yeah




Man you are so one of a kind.




Totally. Well welcome to Studio 0 where only the top dancers are here to have their dance conducted by JHope oppa.




You know JHope hyung.....




He is known as your teacher. Mr Jung. Well you can understand this school situation once you guys understand SKZ history. Who knows you guys might have the chance to know about me too.




Nuna. Is this the only room that you own.




Ani. I own three places in this school. You went to two of them but the last one... I will leave it to you guys to find out yourself.




Daebak. This school is amazing.




So nuna... If we want to practice can we come here.




Yeah nuna or hang out around here.




Well you can if you know this room keys passwords. Im sure one of you will figure it out.








The boys shrugged while you just gave a glance at Seungmin who is giving you his wide eyes not believing that you are hinting him to be responsible when they want to come to this studio.







But guys dont need to worry. You guys will come here most of your time for dance class. Im sure you wont missed out a single lesson.




Which means we can see you dance in one of the most lessons




Use your imagination Han Jisung




Daebak, nuna would be the first person that will sure makes Han speechless.




Im anticipating that. Lets sit down shall we.






All of them sat down in circle and you smile .






So why did you guys transfer to this school.




Something happened back then and we decided to moved here instead.




Cool you guys must be the troublemakers




Only Changbin hyung and Hyunjin hyung is. They are the top troublemakers in school.




Yah i told you to not speak about that.




Gwenchana. I heard some stories about you guys few days ago. I didnt know that new kids are all of you.




I heard you are the top scorers in this school.




Ani. They just said that but actually im not. Im the lazy ones here. You will understand why once you hang out with me more.




Ahh jinjja. Cant wait for that to happened.




It will soon happened.if you guys have those chance to hang out with me.




Hayeon ah why is this school surrounded by guards.




This school is strictly for the once who are admitted to this school. That is why you have those admission card to get the access of each zone located in this school.




No wonder nuna always took out your card and tap it on the black thing.




Its a card reader Jeongin. It identifies you. Plus some zones are strictly for staff. Sadly you guys will only have student pass.




Thats more than nothing nuna.




Are we allowed to wear home clothes.




Nope. Rules and regulation is strict here. Incase you didnt know any you can ask me or other peoples thats holds the rule of SKZ.




Woah its like learning Law at the same time.


 


 

But you are wearing home or training clothes right now




 

Yah its a day off for her she must be stuffy for her to wear those uniforms


You are right Lee know oppa. So let me tell you facts of SKZ. You guys do have space in your brain cells that can store this right.




Yeah. We have Woojin and Seungmin that can remember all of it.




Great. So when you enter SKZ you need to have the access cards. Students pass at most. If you are late by one second you will be in detention for a week. No buts no other valid reasons. Once you get the third detention. The CEO on this school will decide if you are gonna get kicked out from SKZ unless you show him that you are worth to be in this school.




Did many people get kicked out.




Yes they do because of just one reason.




Let me guess. Its because many popular kids in this school.




Yah thats not the actual reasons. There could be other schools that has more popular people in their school.




Guys. The only one reasons is because of they want to take advantage to be with Hayeon herself.




Wow new kid knows this school huh. Im surprised.




Im sorry that you been through harsh time




Aniya. Its fine. Plus there are less queenkas here than other school that you went to.




Cool now i dont have to bother entertaining annoying people.




You yourself are one Han Jisung.




Aish jinjja. So whats the other rules that we suppose to know.




The basics like no fighting. No vandalising. No ual things here and last but not least. Dont cross over the line.




I dont see no lines here Yeonnie.




What i meant by that is be respectful to others when they need some privacy. Some girls here got punished due to crossing over the line of Junkyu. His visuals are to strong for the girls to handle. Even the boys sometimes just want to get rid of Junkyu many times. Its but just get used to it




What are the pros of this school.




Achieve what you want to achieve. Be proud in handling your homeworks or projects. Free food if you get to be one of the top scorers. You can date whoever you want in this school. Or just be yourself for the rest of your life.




Cool i might have the chance with Bona then.




You are so full of yourself Han. I wish you dont suffer.




Oh nuna who is the trios in this school.




Ah great question. Trios are my only friends in this school. I know Mark since young. Its was my first year of elementary. He will ways be there for me. When its the last year of my elementary i found Bona and Junkyu together. They were kicked out by their previous school. So i decided to take them in and test them if they wanted to be in typical life or popularity. Instead they show me who they are that they became the trios in the school.




Woah that is much more detailed than what Jisung told us.




Hahahaha. You guys. Well basically the whole school called us that so i just go with the flow. I hate attentions so i let them called whatever they want its just that i dont want them to be bad and oversee the background story.




Nuna now you have us i hope more happiness will be there for you.




You are so cute Jeongin ah. Im sure Bona will hang out with you more.




Nuna can tell us more about this school.





You smile and start to tell the whole story about How SKZ was form. While in the other hand Woojin and Changbin was just looking at you not even listening to what you were telling about. Seungmin caught both of them staring at you and slight smile. Knowing that you have yet to noticed that the boys might fall for you one day. However he knew that if you kept hang out with them you and him must tell the truth to them so there is no misunderstanding or other reasons. Days goes on as you told them the whole story with a smile.