Chapter 21

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 

 







 

《FEW DAYS LATER》








 

It's been a few days since you and Changbin came back from the trip and the boys decided to have a sleep over at your house. It's already morning and you were on your bed facing the ceiling as you were thinking about what to do before the boys woke up.  You were about to sit up but a pair of hands stop you from moving. You turn and saw Changbin sleeping peacefully. You smile and admire his face that your eyes landed on his lips. Till Changbim woke up with a smirk.








 

Yeonnie am i that handsome that you keep staring at me.




 

Well that's bad that my boyfriend is a good looking man.




 

Oh don't mention it. Good morning Yeonnie.




 

Good morning to you too binnie. When did you get to bed yesterday.




 

After I finish the things that i had to do with Chan hyung. The boys don't let me sleep on the couch so i sneak beside you and fell asleep.




 

You must be tired. Well sleep more, im making breakfast for all of us.




 

But i wanna cuddle with you.




 

Binnie. Cuddle later. I'm hungry so let go.




 

Alright alright. Let me wake the rest up.




 

Well i can hear Woojin oppa voice. You are lucky that you are awake or they will smash you.




 

Arasso. Cook delicious food for me too. I'm hungry.



 

Fine.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

   So you approve of him and letting the rest hang out with her   .




 

    Yeah she is like the only girl there   .




 

You guys should know that she grew up with you guys since young. She will be fine.




 

   I never thought you let her have her first date and letting them stay in the same house   .




 

He is not living there Zico. Dean how is her vocals anyways.




 

   She is improving. It's just that she cat hit the high notes yet. But Zico said that her rap is much better  .




 

   That's right grandpa. She is developing her skills on making music   .




 

That is what I have been waiting for.




 

   What do you mean you have been waiting for that  .




 

Well i am planning to set up a company its somewhere near JYP. Also i want to make Hayeon the CEO there also one of the producers there. I will ask my secretary to start recruit people who is interested with music or wanting to be an idol.




 

    Wont that affect Hayeon future. I mean you got once said that you will send her to Japan for further development on her skills  .




 

Not Japan. It's in the United States. She will be there for a few years and im sure she is ready to be one.




 

    That will take time grandpa   .




 

That is why i wanted her to mix around with Straykids. They are much more talented than what i have expected.




 

    Wait. Means all of this that is happening is all your planning. Not even with Hayeon consent   .




 

She will understand why im doing this. Besides she has been working under me since she was so young.




 

    Grandpa she is old enough to make her decisions  .




 

Well yea she is. That is why im doing something that Hayeon didn't even expect. Now aren't you guys busy with schedule.




 

   Guess we are. See you soon grandpa  .








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

You and the boys were having fun time together as its their free day. So you decided to go to Hangang river. The weather is so nice and it's been awhile since you spend time with them. You were sitting on the mat with the other boys thats laying onto each other. The maknae lines were running around making you chuckled at their silly acts.





 

Boys you should really stop chasing him around.




 

Nuna what shall we do for today.




 

We are going to have some fun. Han can you stop Felix and Seungmin. Poor my Jeongin.




 

Hey i should be the one to be pitied.




 

Binnie. You spend so much time with me for weeks. Now it's time for us to spend time with the boys. Yah Kim Seungmin don't run too fast. You will get injured again.






 

The boys stop running and went towards you. Both Seungmin and I.N. went towards you and lay their head on each of your laps. Changbin glare at them and you just chuckled.




 

Binnie. Stop glaring. The boys are just tired.




 

Yeah still they dont have to lay on your lap Yeonnie.




 

Oooo i smell Jealousy.




 

Changbin hyung gets jealous easily than i thought  




 

Aigoo. Hayeon ah. You need to make up with him soon. Or he will sulk for the rest of the day




 

Oh i will dont worry.




 

So Hayeon ah would help me with some things when we get back in school

 



 

Of course oppa. Besides my grandpa had many plans on you and Chan oppa.




 

Oh really. That's great. Well i can't wait for next collab with Yeonnie.




 

Oh dont be.




 

Imma get some drinks. Be back in awhile.




 

Hyung im following.







 

Changbin and Hyunjin left to the convenience store. You look at Woojin who is confused at Changbin actions. The maknaes just laugh and sat up while facing you.






 

Nuna. Don't mind him.




 

Yeah nuna. Changbin hyung is jealous that you didn't spend time with him more than you spend time with us today.




 

Oh well a silent ride is all i get later on.




 

Don't worry nuna. He wont act like that for long.




 

I really hope so.









 

《TIME SKIPPED 》






 

The boys left you alone with Changbin. Since they have other things to do. Changbin were the one who insist to send you home. Both of you were in silent as you didnt give your attention to him as much earlier. Both of you were walking slowly, not even facing each other. Halfway till the destination,  you stop your pace and look at him. He did the same and gave you his sulking looks.



 

 




 

You are mad at me aren't you.




 

Me being mad at you. No im not. Pfft.




 

Binnie tell me the truth. You are mad and upset am i right  




 

Okay okay. Fine im upset because of today.




 

Aww babe im sorry okay. I didn't meant to do that  




 

Easy for you to say that.




 

Binnie. Im really really sorry okay. Please don't be upset with me.




 

I don't know Yeonnie. I'm still upset.




 

Aww babe...




 

You went near him and gave a peck on his cheek making him jump in surprise. You chuckled and grabbed both of his hands and look at him cutely.




 

Mianhae. I promise to give you as much attention when only both of us are alone. With the kids we dont want them to interrupt our time don't you.




 

That sounds fair enough. You are too cute to resist on you know that.




 

I know it well. Let's go home.




 

Oh Yeonnie i can't stay for the night. The members need me for upcoming things.




 

Its okay. I can meet you on the weekends since Grandpa is holding an event for the senior year.




 

Oh really. Well i can't wait to see you in those beautiful dress




 

Ayeee. Let go. It's going to be late.




 

Kaja. Oh one more thing Yeonnie.




 

What is it binnie.




 

Love you Yeonnie.....