Chapter 27

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 











 

 




 

《MANY DAYS LATER》










 

Days after days. Hours after hours. Seconds after seconds. No sign of you waking up. The boys visit you every now and then. Changbin on the other hand never miss a day to visit you. Except when Straykids have Overseas trip. Your Grandpa or Mr Jung will look after you. As for now. Straykids were so busy with their schedules. While your grandpa were busy with all reports and cases in the School. No one was visiting you at the moment. Only beeping sound and room atmosphere were heard. While the nurse were changing the IV drop bag. She heard something was moving. The nurse stop what she is doing and look around. When he went to look towards you. Her eyes went wide as she sees your finger were jerking every few seconds. The nurse quickly call the doctor and the doctor do a quick checkup on you. 













 

Miss Hayeon can you hear me. 







 

You turn slowly and nod while feeling in pain. 










 

Miss Hayeon. You are now in the hospital please nod if you are in pain right now. 








 

You moved your hand to your abdomen and winced in pain. As you remember what happened to you before you black out. Just in time, Dean and Zico came in. 










 

      WOAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE    . 




 

     Doctor is she awake    . 




 

Well she seems to be in pain from her wounds. I will have a full check up on her soon once she is in stable condition. 




 

     For now what must we do   . 




 

Try not to stress her too much. She might be in stressed that her blood pressure won't be as stable as before. 




 

    We will take note for that doctor thank you  . 







 

The doctor leave. The boys went to you with a worried look while you frown in pain. You slowly gain your conscious and trying hard to endure the pain. Dean help you out by moving you tk the comfortable position. 









 

    Yah you should be laying down resting  not trying hard to endure the pain Hayeon  . 




 

    Yeah you should not move too much as your wounds are still healing  . 




 

I'm thirsty.




 

    Here some water. Did Mark plan all of this   . 




 

You hate him so much huh. I don't know who he is anymore. He is not Mark that i know  . 




 

    Mark and Mina really grudge is so ungrateful    . 




 

     We will tell your grandpa about it   . 




 

Oh man I feel so restless. Where is the boys




 

    They are busy at the moment. Only Jung Hoseok and your grandpa have been looking after you   . 




 

What about Bona.




 

   She needs to follow where Straykids is going. I heard that she join the same company with Straykids   . 




 

    Currently she is an intern there. She gave up her idol life  . 




 

Man how long i have been away   . 




 

    Many days that is not countable. We have been helping your grandpa to get as many CCTV possible to get who is the real killer   . 




 

I'm not dead yet idiot. Ouch that hurts. 




 

   Yah you should be resting   .




 

I don't feel good if I just lay down on this freaking bed and do nothing. I wanna help Grandpa too. 




 

   No can't do kiddo   . 




 

You do know that only one CCTV thats has all the prove 




 

   Oh no don't you tell me that   . 




 

Yah who the heck wont put CCTV in a dark area. Oh my gawd all of you really  




 

    Then who is the one who installed it   . 




 

I DID OUCH IT HURTS BADLY  




 

    I already told you that you need to rest. Now stop moving too much and stay where you are. Before I ask the doctor to put you in sleep .




 

You mean. So mean. Then when can I even help my grandpa. 





 

     For now you can't my dear. Grandpa will not let you get involved. However for once just trust Straykids and the duos. You need to stay rest and heal at the same time as the investigation is still on   .




 

Fine. Well can you guys get me some food. I'm hungry. 




 

    Girl. You can't eat anything unless the doctor gives you the green light   . 






 

Urgh at least let me have some home food. I'm craving for that. 





 

    That i will help you ask the doctor. Zico will tell Mr Jung about you. Hope this news gets to the boys by the end of today    . 





 

That's if they are not busy 





 

      So you missy have a lot of things to say about your prince    . 





 

I hate you….










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Guys why do i feel like something is not right at all




 

You have been saying that since the day starts. What is in you mind this days Changbin




 

Who else if it isn’t Hayeon nuna




 

Yah i miss her so much of course i would think about her every single second




 

She is not dying yet Changbin hyung. She is still breathing but sleeping that all




 

You guys don't understand these feelings that I have now. You will be like this once you experienced it.




 

Guys for once just let Changbin feel that way. All of us really miss Hayeon too. One day she will wake up and that's good news for all of us. Am i right guys.




 

HYUNGS I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF US.




 

I have never seen Seungmin this happy before




 

What is it Seungmin. What's the good news that you seems happy about.





 

Okay guys. I have just received a call from Mr Jung and finally our prayers came true.





 

What do you mean by it came true.




 

Hold on… what if….




 

It couldn't be…..




 

Seriously guys what he meant is that Hayeon might have woken up for conscious.




 

Uhh Hyung… Hayeon nuna has woken up from her conscious and right now she is under observation if she needs further check up of her injury. If not she will be discharged soon i guess. 





 

MY BABY HAYEON IS AWAKE AND IM NOT THERE. OH MY GAWD. MY BABY HAYEON IS ALIVE. SHE IS ALIVE OH MA GAWD HYUNG I WANT TO GO AND SEE HER. HOLD ON WHAT IF SHE FORGETS ME. OH NAH SHE WOULDNT. IMMA GO AND CALL HER





 

Hold on Changbin you are not doing or going anywhere. 





 

What the…





 

Its scary to see Changbin hyung like that





 

Well when someone is in love he will do anything to be with his loved ones




 

I can agree with Leeknow hyung statements




 

All we need is a free day to go and visit her. You Changbin don't go overly excited as the doctor said that we cant put pressure on her or she won't be stable





 

Seungmin what did Mr Jung say. 




 

Well apart of what Bangchan says. Mr Jung said that Mark and Mina will be taken in for investigation and also be in jail.




 

Serve them right to tried for murdering Hayeon. 





 

Well guys all we do now is to focus on our schedule. I will talk with our manager hyung if we could get any free days that is available for us to meet Hayeon




 

Aw mann…





 

it up. Once she is healed. Im sure you will be with her all day Changbin




 

Don't cry hyung. I'm here for you 




 

Just get lost Hyunjin…...