Chapter 7 (Part Ⅱ)

Chances to?



 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN  .     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 


 





《 An hour later 》






The big hall is full of the students and noises everywhere. Some of them were so nervous while some of them are used to the things that they need to do. While on the other hand Stray Kids were nervous as its their first competition ever since they joined the school. They were on the standby area as they will need to perform for the openings. Most of them cant stand still except for Han who is staring at Bona from far






Woah i never seen this Hall so big and full with people before.




Well its always a new thing for us.




More like Hayeon never show us this place before.




Well she is sure full of surprises. What to expect more from her.




Yah Han Jisung where did you go earlier




Talking to my one and only Bona.




So what did she say. Did she even agree to date with you.




Bona nuna will sure not accept it. She rather hang out with Junkyu hyung for sure since Junkyu hyung friends are her only happiness.




Well maknae you really need to hang out with Bona soon. She isnt like what you said.




Yah let Han answer his question.




Okay okay. Say it.




If i win the rap challenge..... she will go on a date with me. And if i lose....




You will just stay as friends with her am i right....  Aigoo kids this days are such romantics ones. I feel so old right now.




Oh Sir Kim.







All of them bow politely at your grandpa as he passed by them. Your grandpa smiled and went to the judges area. You were there waiting for him as it is going to start soon. You saw him walking towards you and you went to hug him. You gave him space for him to sit as he is one of the judges. You took a seat beside him and sigh.







I am guessing that something has been in your mind this days.




You know me so well. I guess both of them will be your wild cards huh.




You are one of it too my dear.




Grandpa i thought of playing fair this time.




Well its time to change the generations history am i right my dear.




Well you are sure full of surprises.




Well just for today. It seems like one of the boys had already fallen for you while the other is desperate to be with you. What about Mark how is he.




Long short. You will know the real story soon grandpa. So shall we start the Competition my dear Grandpa.




Well its time to see who shines and who turns to ashes.







You signal the emcees and all of the students starts to cheered out loudly. Its time for Stray Kids to perform the opening. You look towards them and saw them waving at you. You gave them a weak smile then you saw someone who glares at you. You smile fades as they walk on the stage. As they are performing you notice that they have a charm that no one has at all. You felt impressed as they perform their latest song ' I am You '. While you were watching them you notice that two of the members were giving their eyes on you through out the performance. Your grandpa notice and and smirk as he look at you who is focusing on them. You usually would care less for the opening but Stray Kids is much different from the past years. Once they finish you look down and sigh.








Something interesting about them




Grandpa what have you been thinking.




Nothing much. Just some fun time to play later.




Oh grandpa.




You young lady be prepared for the last segment. You will sure like it




Like it or not. Im doing this just for you okay.




My dear Hayeon. What could possibly be more exciting if you arent in the competition. Lets just end it with you playing piano that would ease my heart and soul.




As you wish grandpa.





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 Hyung that Changbin and Woojin kept gazing at nuna through out the opening. Theres must be something on with them .



     
 Yeah oppa even unnie is not smiling but focusing on the performance. Unnie never been like that before   .




 Well let her be. She might be impressed how Stray Kids are. Beside its her friends too. She just cant simply ignore them forever. Just like how NCT used to be here. Its just once in awhile for her to act like that    .




  Hyung. Dont you think something will happen later. I feel.so strange today. It gives me chills   .




  Hayeon unnie always tell us whats happening for the competition but today she seems sooff sight    .




  Its good that you guys are worried about her. But just go with the flow. We are competing againts Stray Kids and you two will have to compete with them for dance. Leave the rap to me    .




  And im the always last person to be in the singing category. How nice   .




  You guys really needs to step up those confidence dont you think so    .




  Omo OPPA WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE     .



  Long time ago where the trios were having their practice while we went to.....



 
  Yah stop being so dramatic. We came an hour before it starts. It seems like you guys have only one group to challenge with   .




  I guess so. Hyung its been a long time since i saw you. Where have you been   .




 Yah our last meet was a year ago. How can you not remember that    .




 Hyung is always the same every year. Not shock enough to see that     .




 Dance and singing category will be much easier for this year. You guys should be lucky that this year is much more on raps. So a rapper must be confident enough to diss other competitors  .




  Hyung you know whats gonna happened today    .




  Yeah. We knew it in some ways. Well see you trios soon. Junkyu ah do well for the sing part. I expect you to get first today. Make grandpa proud   .




  Dont worry hyung i will do my best    .




 Same goes to you Bona. Your opponent is sure something..... See ya  .
 

 


 

Both Zico left them alone and went to somewhere. Mark just chuckled as he see both Bona and Junkyu is making their nervous face and confused at what Zico had said to them.



 



  Sometimes both of them scares me   .




 They are rappers. What can we even expect from them. Mr Namjoon is also one of the Judges  .




Its RM if you guys forgot. Yeah you guys will be in the finals. You guys wont compete with other students here.




  Unnie where did you came from   .




I got tired sitting down watching normal this low standards students singing it hurts my ears. Im expecting you to be better than them.




  Nuna who will i be competing with   .




Oh its Woojin and Seungmin. Dont worry its a duo so i will be helping you. Also Mark and Bona will do the same too. Changbin and Han is your enemy for today. For dance is Lee know and Hyunjin




  Wait we are just going against the Stray Kids  .




Thats right grandpa make the changes a minute ago. Well Stray Kids must be competing againts the normal students . As you can see they are winning every round. So yeah im not gonna repeat. Junkyu lets go.




  Kim Hayeon you know the best of all. Hwaiting........







《Skip Time》






After singing category ends. Its a tie between you Junkyu, Woojin and Seungmin. Throughout the time you notice that Changbin has been looking at you not even missing a second. While you and Junkyu were on stage. You saw Mark view from far. You knew that he felt annoyed the way Changbin look at you. At the same time you just dont want think much and go on with the competition. After the singing part it was time for the dance. You went back to where your grandpa is and saw Mr Jung were sitting beside him.







Oh my dearly Hayeon well done. How it became a tie.




Well grandpa. You still need to chose the final one.




Well its true. I will choose before your performance.




 She is performing again later. Wow Hayeon never had final closing before   .




Oppa arent you suppose to focus on them dancing. You are a dance teacher for a reasons.




  Well you see this guys arent your level. Im searching for new people that could possible be in your level. Its hard to choose   .




So if its like that is it possible for Bona and Junkyu win this round.




  Nope. I might need to see Hyunjin and Lee Know. Who know one of each is possible to become first  or in the history being tie again    .




How is your day my dear.




Bored but you sure that i need to be the wildcard for today. I mean both Zico and Dean oppa is already legend.




You see Hayeon. No one has ever beat you. I want to see if those Stray Kids are willing to show their charm and to show that they are willing to give all out to stay in this school.




Oppa is he up to something.




 Just wait and see. You know he always surprise people so much that sometimes its too intense  .








You shrugged and just focus on the competition . Time flies till its time for the rap battle . Luckily for the dance Junkyu and Bona won over Lee Know and Hyunjin. Your grandpa was amazed that they finally step out from their comfort zone. If not he will always see the same type of genre that its somehow bored all of the judges. You felt proud for them. As the rap battle starts with the normal students. You saw Mark from far. You gave him a smile and a sign to comfort his nervousness. He saw it and nod. Time flies to fast that its time for the higher rank students to battled with each other. You were nervous as it was soon Mark and Bona turns. When it comes to raps. Mostly you heard between both sides are diss to each other. Well every year its been like that and you cant help it to just watch it. Finally it time for the wild cards to come out first. When the emcees announce the who is the wildcard everyone was shocked that it was the school alumni and one of the top legends. You smile proudly as you know that they arent just rappers but they are also well known to the country. You turn to look at your grandpa who is smiling widely. You chuckled and pat his shoulder





I see that you are happy to have them here.




They are my only gold cards that i ever kept in the history and now they are controlling the rap battle. I feel so proud.




They are sure the best in the school. I wonder theres others who can be like them.




I can sense it well my dear. Now lets see who will shine and who will fall.








You smile and nod. Turning back to the stage looking at the top scorers trying to challenge the wild cards. But of course both wild cards wins as the top scorers cant even fight back their dissing. You cheered them and waiting nervously for the last final challenge. Even if its a duo they will still be judge individually.  After the battle with the wild cards its finally the final battle. Between Trios vs Stray Kids. Its Mark and Bona vs Han and Changbin. Both Han and Changbin was confused that they are being called together as they thought its a solo battle. Mark and Bona smirk as they know that Rap is their favourite thing to do. Once all is on the stage. You look at them and started to feel much more nervous than everyone else would
They started to battle and you can see how tensed Stray Kids members are. At the same time you were shooked by how their rap skills are. You never seen anyone like them before even Bona cant be like that. Even if its not real but in this competition is much more worse than breaking up with someone. Many students cried as they lost against the wild cards. But now between your friends you cant imagine how hurtful they could be feeling. You were dazing off as you cant really focus when Changbin is on the stage. His words kept replaying in your head and it cant seems to get it off you. Your grandpa knew that you arent focusing. He smirk and stop the battled. Everyone went quiet as they were shocked that finally your Grandpa voice out his voice after hours of the competition. The emcees quickly gave the mic to him and all went to silent. You snap back to reality and saw your grandpa standing up with a smile.









I see enough of the rap. Its wonderful but i have to give it to Stray Kids. Mark and Bona thats a good try of yours. Work harder next time.






You were about to stood up but Mr Jung stopped you.






  Something is going to happened soon. Dont need to worry     .




But oppa...




 Trust your grandpa Hayeon    .




You nod and sit back with a sigh. You look at Mark who were confused by everything. After that you gave a glance to Changbin who is looking at you with his worried eyes. You guys have not talk for a week and kept ignoring each other every meets. Just then you felt your grandpa hands on your shoulder. You look up and saw him smiling at Changbin.









Well young boy Changbin.




Y-Yes S-Sir......




Would you be keen enough to show us how a real rapper never gives up and stay till you win.




I will try my best to do that and for my members as well Sir....




Thats great now you are going to be battling with the last Wild Card that i have been keeping so long . One last time im asking you, are you willing to do it.




I will do it.




Thats easy than i thought now meet Kim Hayeon. My precious granddaughter who mostly all of you know and she will be the last Wild Card that you are going to battled with. If you win you will only have one chance to have it granted. If you lose. Stray Kids will have to say goodbye to this school. Its that a deal.








All of the people in the Big Hall were shocked that it the first time in the History that the School owner and principle were making a deal with a new students. You yourself were so shock that your grandpa is making a big time deal not only to Changbin but to the whole Stray Kids. You never thought that it could happen so soon. Even the Trios have their eyes went wide. Your grandpa just smile and waits for Changbin who is standing on the stage in shocked that all of the members of Stray Kids were relying on his answer. You saw Changbin nod and suddenly the whole place were being cheered by the students. Why you were still in shock looking at Changbin who is desperate to win the challenge......